170 gang members arrested. All make million dollar bail each. GOP hates gangs.

R

rdean

NBC-mugs.png

Something tells me the GOP won't be hating most of these guys.

Waco Biker Gang Shootout Million Dollar Bails Set After Twin Peaks Restaurant Shooting

You're one stupid motherfucker.
I say we line em up and shoot em. Which is pretty much what all conservatives have said since this shit went down.
When are you going to learn that conservatives are color blind when it comes to criminals?
Unlike liberals who believe blacks should be able to commit crimes and face no consequences.

These motorcycle gangs are very dangerous and I assume are heavily targeted by law enforcement.

I hope those who get convinced of the murders are executed and I don't really care about the method used, nor how humane it is or isn't.

I hope the rest are convinced of everything they are guilty of, and receive long prison sentences.

I hope the gangs and the gang culture that supports them are suppressed with as much aggressiveness as possible.

THe idea that the fact you think that some of these murderous thugs having white skin would cut them any slack with Republicans just shows how little you understand Republicans and our desire to have law and order.

Now your being a fucking moron. you truly do see color as everything. anything to prove a point right/ whatever obscure and tiny point that may be. No one wants these criminals on our streets and parks, anyone who loves their kids ! WTF.

Is everything really democrat and republican with you? Fox newss blah blah blah. I dont think the GOP will be pandering for their votes any time soon.

BTW theyre not even all white look again,

I say we line em up and shoot em. Which is pretty much what all conservatives have said since this shit went down.
When are you going to learn that conservatives are color blind when it comes to criminals?
Unlike liberals who believe blacks should be able to commit crimes and face no consequences.

You mean unlike liberals who don't think cops should immediately execute black people for carrying a pellet gun in an open carry jurisdiction?

Cleveland Police Filed Charges On Tamir Rice To Justify Shooting Him Crooks and Liars

Or unlike liberals who don't think cops should summarily execute those wanted on arrest for non-violent charges as a penalty for getting away from them?

You mean unlike liberals who don't think cops should immediately execute black people for carrying a pellet gun in an open carry jurisdiction?

Cleveland Police Filed Charges On Tamir Rice To Justify Shooting Him Crooks and Liars

Or unlike liberals who don't think cops should summarily execute those wanted on arrest for non-violent charges as a penalty for getting away from them?

He means unlike liberals who defended Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown even though they were thugs.

First off OP most criminals and ex-cons tend to be democrat. They found over 100 guns laying on the ground which means the idea that gun laws DO NOT WORK was proven ONE HUNDRED times over that day in Texas.

Second you ignorant flame jockey YOU accuse Conservatives of being high minded Christians just last week and today you are saying we are bikers? Those ARE Democrats shit for brains. Dyed in the wool Hillary supporters.

They were DRUG DEALERS and PIMPS you nitwit. AND Democrats.

First off OP most criminals and ex-cons tend to be democrat. They found over 100 guns laying on the ground which means the idea that gun laws DO NOT WORK was proven ONE HUNDRED times over that day in Texas.

Murder laws don't work either, as evidenced by the same event. Anyone who believes murder should be illegal must be a big government librul.

MMMM, BRAWNDO.

8d02309134b80680751ede598d5157f9_L.jpg

Maybe if a large segment of the black population hadnt fucked it up for the rest of ya.

Maybe if a large segment of the black population hadnt fucked it up for the rest of ya.

So basically its OK for cops to murder blacks because you don't like blacks.

Got it. Thanks I already knew that was your attitude.

Second you ignorant flame jockey YOU accuse Conservatives of being high minded Christians just last week and today you are saying we are bikers? Those ARE Democrats shit for brains. Dyed in the wool Hillary supporters.

They were DRUG DEALERS and PIMPS you nitwit. AND Democrats.

The thing morons like the op continue to avoid is the fact we dont care about your political affiliation nor do we care about what color you may be. Criminals are criminals...fuck em all.

So basically its OK for cops to murder blacks because you don't like blacks.

Got it. Thanks I already knew that was your attitude.

There you go making shit up again.

He means unlike liberals who defended Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown even though they were thugs.
Trayvon Martin was a "thug"?

How soon the drug addled mind of a liberal forgets.

Yes.

Innocent children don't sit on the chests of grown men and beat them while they scream for help.

Yes. Trayvon Martin was a thug.

THe fact that you libs and/or blacks rushed to defend him, and still deny the truth once the facts were know, shows that you are the ones who are NOT judging people by their character and actions.

I call Trayvon Martin a thug, based on his thuggish behavior.

I call these bikers thugs based on their thuggish behavior.

It is you libs who treat people with different skin colors differently, not us cons.

Forum List

Back