17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by saintmichaeldefendthem, Oct 16, 2015.

1. tigerred59

tigerred59 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,351
    I don't hate cops, just like you, we all need them I just hate bad cops, there's the difference btwn you and irrational thinking

2. Programmer

Programmer Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +325
    Nah. I'm concerned about how incompetent government workers are. Armed incompetents like this guy undermine the rule of law, where the authority is. It's not with the cop.

3. TimothysAlaska

TimothysAlaska VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +192
    So a cop is allowed to defend himself, but people are not? Where is liberty or freedom in that? The officer kicked the guys phone, umm where is the law that says you cannot use a phone, he damages the guys phone, then tries to taze him.

I would had reacted to. The officer was out of contro, wrong, and you blame the kid? Sorry but if I feel threatened or attacked I defend myself does not matter who it is and in the situation you react you don't think.

The cop should be in jail. Police do not know every law, police can be wrong, police can be assholes and should be held accountable like anybody else is for their actions

4. saintmichaeldefendthem

saintmichaeldefendthem Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,618
    You cannot use a phone in lieu of following a police officer's direction. Oh, and you also can't use it while you're driving, while near X-RAY equipment, or while operating heavy equipment.

You twats really do think you can draw rights out of thin air.

5. TimothysAlaska

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +192
    It's funny that you defend a cop killing an unarmed person. Where do you draw the line?

They have done studies that people with power over people develop psychopath tendencies. they lose sympathy, and mercy. History is shows this time and time again as well. Yet you want to turn a blind eye saying they deserved this death.

He provoked the person, and did not answer the persons question, he had no sympathy, he is a definition of a psychopath. And you want this cop patrolling the streets. Wow.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. saintmichaeldefendthem

saintmichaeldefendthem Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,618
    You are so full of self righteous bullshit. Let's lay out the facts. The suspect attacked the officer after the taser failed. In a close struggle like that where one person is armed, the extreme likelihood that somebody is going to get shot compels the one with the gun to make sure it isn't him. You Leftwats didn't seem to get this lesson during the Michael Brown shooting. As far as "deserving death" I don't put myself in a position to judge and I'm against capital punishment. But when somebody fights the police, they escalate the possibility of getting injured or shot and quite frankly, in such a struggle I want the cop to go home to his family no matter what he has to do to survive. Sure I feel sorry for the kid as I do anyone who falls prey to their own strong headed stupidity and creates a situation that jeopardizes their own life, but nothing done to him was wrong from the initial pullover to the shooting.

7. TimothysAlaska

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +192
    Look the kid was on the ground, a taser hurts like hell, it did not work completely, but when a person is in a vulnerable position and the officer tries to taze him, you react, you do not think. Self preservation a basic survival instinct we all have.

Look at the studies, the officer exhibited psychopath tendencies. He showed no mercy, or empathy, the kid was on the ground.

He already had the advantage with weapons and position. You say the officer just reacted, well the guy on the ground did what anybody would do.

Look at the science and do not rely on just your emotion.

I flash my brights at people whom have them on, I would be pissed as well if it was a officer that had them on and pulled me over for it. At that point the officer is a danger because he was driving like that. But as a psychopath thinks they are not wrong and you better not question my authority.

8. Jarlaxle

Jarlaxle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,976
    He doesn't. I honestly think a cop could be video recorded while he pulls over a woman,yanks her out of the car, rapes her on camera, shoots her execution-style, drops a throwdown...and he would find a way to excuse it. I truly think there is nothing a cop does that he wouldn't defend.

• Agree Agree x 1