17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest.

Police have to defend themselves too.
I don't know if this is valid. Shouldn't they be more selfless because their job is to protect the public?
Police do not have a responsibility to protect individuals.
The public's comprised of individuals.

That's neither here nor there in this matter. There's a puzzle around picking a fight as the best armed dog in the match, then ending it in a claim of self defense. 'Harm's way' is the part of the job description that I'm curious about. Do police have the same responsibility regarding harm's way that soldiers do? We regard them as heroes alongside firemen. Firemen are committed to harm's way.
Doesn't matter. Our justices have ruled on the matter.
We should give easily scared cops like this guy rubber bullets.

Thugs thinking they are good cops...boy are you pussies gonna get a rude shic
ah I see what you did there, you tell me which tax dollars genius?

I pointed it out the first time moron....yours, mine, ours. You keep trying to look like you know something, but you are failing miserably...especially considering that I already mentioned my background.

But here, perhaps it's time I "edumicated" your dumb ass. Depending on the locality, some portion of income/sales/gross receipts taxes make up a portion of the funding, while usually a share of county/state and federal taxes, either directly or via grants and other goodies, make up the majority of the funding. In some places levies, bonds and even property taxes may make up a portion. Bottom line, they are all tax dollars...all coming from you and me as the original source.

Now if you want to refute that, go for it...but we both know you won't because you can't, so please spare us your lame attempts to look smart with silly word games. The more you write, the more the opposite becomes apparent.
No that's not what you wrote.

By the way, ever heard of property taxes? No federal money. Sorry and that's what you wrote again. No again!

Taxes in general are not federal money, idiot. All of those taxes come out of our pockets...not from the fucking good fairy or wherever you think they come from.

AGAIN, what I wrote:
It comes from the pockets of good, cheap-assed, hypocritical tax-payers like you, dumb ass...and the federal printing press.

You are too fucking stupid to read, too fucking dishonest to admit when you are wrong...so it's no wonder you weren't worth a shit as a cop either.
It comes from the pockets of good, cheap-assed, hypocritical tax-payers like you, dumb ass...and the federal printing press
you keep doing it, funny stuff friend, my property tax money does not go to any federal anything. Dude you're clueless.

Can you please post federal one more time and then tell me you didn't? Please the laughter is enjoyable.

This is too fucking funny. What part of "AND the federal printing press" is too hard for you to understand? You do understand the meaning of "and" right? The laughter is at you, pea-brain, not with you.

Wait, I get it...you were edumicated on the reservation, right chief? Savvy English? :lol:

Oh, BTW, where did them dollars in your wallet come from, anyway? Walmart?
you still don't get it. there is no federal money, None, now you are edumicated.

BTW, my money in my wallet came from an ATM machine.

I don't know if this is valid. Shouldn't they be more selfless because their job is to protect the public?

That's neither here nor there in this matter. There's a puzzle around picking a fight as the best armed dog in the match, then ending it in a claim of self defense. 'Harm's way' is the part of the job description that I'm curious about. Do police have the same responsibility regarding harm's way that soldiers do? We regard them as heroes alongside firemen. Firemen are committed to harm's way.
we should put the parents on trial and put their ass in jail for bad parenting and risking others lives.

Here's to hoping you get shot with rubber bullets.

we should put the parents on trial and put their ass in jail for bad parenting and risking others lives.
There go the zimmermans trying to kill everyone's kids.

Scared cops would call for backup and cops with some balls will come and peacefully resolve the issue.

Scared cops would call for backup and cops with some balls will come and peacefully resolve the issue.

He did call for backup, as soon as the thug began arguing with him.

and some don't take the shit from a 17 year old and explain to the family what authority is. Oh well, eh?

Cop kicks phone out of teen's hand, shoots 7 times - CNN Video

Oh wait, he was.

When you resist police, you increase the chances of getting hurt or ventilated. Body bags will continue to fill as long as thugs keep ignoring this simple truth.

I believe the kid, I believe his only crime was giving a heads up to an oncoming car letting them know their high beams were on. To his death, it happen to be a cop...which in itself was a mistake. How this all ends, well after viewing the video, was the escalation worth it? I don't get this need for cops to always have to control us as though they're some fuckin Gods. Run his license plate and give the guy a ticket and let it go. If he's a harden criminal than wait for back up. I hate this I'm the fuckin king, do as I say shit. I feel for this kids family because all the kid try to do was help an oncoming car with its lights and now he's dead. To this family welcome to world of what blacks go through 25/7 and to all of us, understand that its really us against them at this point....cops are not the public servants anymore, they're are masters and rulers.

The cop was polite as hell asking for license and registration. The kid tried to play the libertarian game "am I being detained" -- the CNN version of what happened has been shortened for time.

The cop did not act like a king or master. He acted very professional.

It was very weird to see this kid dig in and end up digging his own grave. Why attack the officer after being tazed?

Oh wait, he was.

When you resist police, you increase the chances of getting hurt or ventilated. Body bags will continue to fill as long as thugs keep ignoring this simple truth.

I believe the kid, I believe his only crime was giving a heads up to an oncoming car letting them know their high beams were on. To his death, it happen to be a cop...which in itself was a mistake. How this all ends, well after viewing the video, was the escalation worth it? I don't get this need for cops to always have to control us as though they're some fuckin Gods. Run his license plate and give the guy a ticket and let it go. If he's a harden criminal than wait for back up. I hate this I'm the fuckin king, do as I say shit. I feel for this kids family because all the kid try to do was help an oncoming car with its lights and now he's dead. To this family welcome to world of what blacks go through 25/7 and to all of us, understand that its really us against them at this point....cops are not the public servants anymore, they're are masters and rulers.

The cop was polite as hell asking for license and registration. The kid tried to play the libertarian game "am I being detained" -- the CNN version of what happened has been shortened for time.

It was very weird to see this kid dig in and end up digging his own grave. Why attack the officer after being tazed?
If this thread is any proof, it's impossible to reason with irrational cop haters.

Oh wait, he was.

If this thread is any proof, it's impossible to reason with irrational cop haters.

I don't hate cops, just like you, we all need them I just hate bad cops, there's the difference btwn you and irrational thinking

and some don't take the shit from a 17 year old and explain to the family what authority is. Oh well, eh?
Nah. I'm concerned about how incompetent government workers are. Armed incompetents like this guy undermine the rule of law, where the authority is. It's not with the cop.

Oh wait, he was.

So a cop is allowed to defend himself, but people are not? Where is liberty or freedom in that? The officer kicked the guys phone, umm where is the law that says you cannot use a phone, he damages the guys phone, then tries to taze him.

I would had reacted to. The officer was out of contro, wrong, and you blame the kid? Sorry but if I feel threatened or attacked I defend myself does not matter who it is and in the situation you react you don't think.

The cop should be in jail. Police do not know every law, police can be wrong, police can be assholes and should be held accountable like anybody else is for their actions

Oh wait, he was.

So a cop is allowed to defend himself, but people are not? Where is liberty or freedom in that? The officer kicked the guys phone, umm where is the law that says you cannot use a phone, he damages the guys phone, then tries to taze him.

I would had reacted to. The officer was out of contro, wrong, and you blame the kid? Sorry but if I feel threatened or attacked I defend myself does not matter who it is and in the situation you react you don't think.

The cop should be in jail. Police do not know every law, police can be wrong, police can be assholes and should be held accountable like anybody else is for their actions
You cannot use a phone in lieu of following a police officer's direction. Oh, and you also can't use it while you're driving, while near X-RAY equipment, or while operating heavy equipment.

You twats really do think you can draw rights out of thin air.

Oh wait, he was.

You cannot use a phone in lieu of following a police officer's direction. Oh, and you also can't use it while you're driving, while near X-RAY equipment, or while operating heavy equipment.

It's funny that you defend a cop killing an unarmed person. Where do you draw the line?

They have done studies that people with power over people develop psychopath tendencies. they lose sympathy, and mercy. History is shows this time and time again as well. Yet you want to turn a blind eye saying they deserved this death.

He provoked the person, and did not answer the persons question, he had no sympathy, he is a definition of a psychopath. And you want this cop patrolling the streets. Wow.

Oh wait, he was.

It's funny that you defend a cop killing an unarmed person. Where do you draw the line?

They have done studies that people with power over people develop psychopath tendencies. they lose sympathy, and mercy. History is shows this time and time again as well. Yet you want to turn a blind eye saying they deserved this death.

He provoked the person, and did not answer the persons question, he had no sympathy, he is a definition of a psychopath. And you want this cop patrolling the streets. Wow.

You are so full of self righteous bullshit. Let's lay out the facts. The suspect attacked the officer after the taser failed. In a close struggle like that where one person is armed, the extreme likelihood that somebody is going to get shot compels the one with the gun to make sure it isn't him. You Leftwats didn't seem to get this lesson during the Michael Brown shooting. As far as "deserving death" I don't put myself in a position to judge and I'm against capital punishment. But when somebody fights the police, they escalate the possibility of getting injured or shot and quite frankly, in such a struggle I want the cop to go home to his family no matter what he has to do to survive. Sure I feel sorry for the kid as I do anyone who falls prey to their own strong headed stupidity and creates a situation that jeopardizes their own life, but nothing done to him was wrong from the initial pullover to the shooting.

Oh wait, he was.

You are so full of self righteous bullshit. Let's lay out the facts. The suspect attacked the officer after the taser failed. In a close struggle like that where one person is armed, the extreme likelihood that somebody is going to get shot compels the one with the gun to make sure it isn't him. You Leftwats didn't seem to get this lesson during the Michael Brown shooting. As far as "deserving death" I don't put myself in a position to judge and I'm against capital punishment. But when somebody fights the police, they escalate the possibility of getting injured or shot and quite frankly, in such a struggle I want the cop to go home to his family no matter what he has to do to survive. Sure I feel sorry for the kid as I do anyone who falls prey to their own strong headed stupidity and creates a situation that jeopardizes their own life, but nothing done to him was wrong from the initial pullover to the shooting.
Look the kid was on the ground, a taser hurts like hell, it did not work completely, but when a person is in a vulnerable position and the officer tries to taze him, you react, you do not think. Self preservation a basic survival instinct we all have.

Look at the studies, the officer exhibited psychopath tendencies. He showed no mercy, or empathy, the kid was on the ground.

He already had the advantage with weapons and position. You say the officer just reacted, well the guy on the ground did what anybody would do.

Look at the science and do not rely on just your emotion.

I flash my brights at people whom have them on, I would be pissed as well if it was a officer that had them on and pulled me over for it. At that point the officer is a danger because he was driving like that. But as a psychopath thinks they are not wrong and you better not question my authority.

Oh wait, he was.

He doesn't. I honestly think a cop could be video recorded while he pulls over a woman,yanks her out of the car, rapes her on camera, shoots her execution-style, drops a throwdown...and he would find a way to excuse it. I truly think there is nothing a cop does that he wouldn't defend.

Forum List

Back