17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

Not sure what that means but in your world it must be pretty big.
Nope just a small statement of fact.

Still having trouble understanding that calling something a fact means you have to have evidence to back it up?

The guy seems to think his opinions are fact. I'm not sure what is learning issue is, however it is quite severe.
It's not a opinion it's fact.
The only opinion I've posted is the who some posters rationalize their blood lust.

It is your opinion that I have done something equally stupid to what you admitted doing yet have provided no evidence to support your claim. You consider my disagreement with your statement as proof. Doesn't work that way.
no, it's a fact. your denial is all the evidence needed.
you are not disagreeing you are lying.

PMH does have an obsessive fantasy if he thinks it would get to the point where he could ask that question. Thanks for confirming what I said.
False PMH is not the poster who is constantly obsessively pointing out the fallicy that one bad or stupid act defines the life of anyone.

If you're capable of doing something stupid one time, you've done something equally stupid since then.
as you have ... aging you deny doing anything stupid.
like all narcissists you'll never
admit it,

Four dimensions of narcissism as a personality variable have been delineated: leadership/authority, superiority/arrogance, self-absorption/self-admiration, and exploitativeness/entitlement.[7]

A 2012 book on power-hungry narcissists suggests that narcissists typically display most, and sometimes all, of the following traits:[8]

back to the topic.
was the kid wrong .....absolutely.
was the act criminal ....absolutely
should he have been punished .....absofuckinglutely.
was his killing justified absolutely not.

back to the topic.

Again, I will wait for all the evidence, if it comes back that she acted inappropriately, then she should have her day in court.

back to the topic.

Again, I will wait for all the evidence, if it comes back that she acted inappropriately, then she should have her day in court.
amazingly I agree.

Forum List

Back