17 students killed in school shooting in Crimea....explosives also used...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Hmmm...something tells me they have strict gun control laws in Crimea.....so how did this happen? And I can't believe explosives are legal in Crimea...right?

Student goes on shooting spree in Crimean high school, kills 17, wounds 50

MOSCOW — At least 17 people, mostly teenagers, were killed and 50 more wounded when a student went on a shooting spree in his high school in Russia-annexed Crimea on Wednesday, Russian authorities said.

Russian investigators identified 18-year-old Vladislav Roslyakov as the attacker, saying he fatally shot himself after the rampage in Kerch, a city in the east of Crimea, which Russia seized from Ukraine four years ago.

Reports had initially described the attack as involving explosives with possibly terrorist motives.

Russian investigators had initially opened a terrorism probe into the attack, but later changed it to murder. “A preliminary examination of the dead shows they suffered from gunshot wounds,” Russia’s investigative committee said in a statement. “The majority of them are teenagers,” it added.
--------------

He purchased an automatic rifle and cartridges last week, his classmates are cited as saying.

Russia has relatively strict gun laws,
and such shooting massacres are rare. In recent years, there have been several incidents involving students launching attacks with axes, knives and air guns.

My condolences to Crimeans and to all Russians. There is no official version yet but there are only 3 options: Ukrainian Nazis' revenge to Crimeans for escaping "being sunk in blood" (as promised); ISIS or just a single nut-case killing the people.

There were also 2 explosives:

an explosion occurred in the Kerch Polytechnic College. According to the latest reports the blast killed 18 and injured more than 50 others.
Later, the criminal case was reclassified as murder becuase the victims died from gunshot wounds.
The Crimean college tragedy: What we know so far

Bomb technicians have disabled an explosive device found near the belongings of the suspected shooter in the Kerch Poytechnic College in Crimea, according to a source in the local law-enforcement agencies "A second explosive device was found near the suspect’s belongings. It was defused on the spot. Bomb disposal work is continuing," the source said.
Crimean college attack

Last edited:
Hmmm...something tells me they have strict gun control laws in Crimea.....so how did this happen? And I can't believe explosives are legal in Crimea...right?

MOSCOW — At least 17 people, mostly teenagers, were killed and 50 more wounded when a student went on a shooting spree in his high school in Russia-annexed Crimea on Wednesday, Russian authorities said.

Russian investigators identified 18-year-old Vladislav Roslyakov as the attacker, saying he fatally shot himself after the rampage in Kerch, a city in the east of Crimea, which Russia seized from Ukraine four years ago.

Reports had initially described the attack as involving explosives with possibly terrorist motives.

Russian investigators had initially opened a terrorism probe into the attack, but later changed it to murder. “A preliminary examination of the dead shows they suffered from gunshot wounds,” Russia’s investigative committee said in a statement. “The majority of them are teenagers,” it added.
--------------

He purchased an automatic rifle and cartridges last week, his classmates are cited as saying.

Russia has relatively strict gun laws, and such shooting massacres are rare. In recent years, there have been several incidents involving students launching attacks with axes, knives and air guns.

You don`t care when someone guns down a classroom full of people here so why do you care about a shooting spree in Russia?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

--------------

Russia has relatively strict gun laws, and such shooting massacres are rare. In recent years, there have been several incidents involving students launching attacks with axes, knives and air guns.

You don`t care when someone guns down a classroom full of people here so why do you care about a shooting spree in Russia?

That is a stupid allegation. I care far more than people like you who want to keep our schools gun free zones, so that when these things happen, no one can stop them until the police arrive. I support allowing good people to carry their legal guns with them when they visit schools...this would stop mass shooters from showing up, and keep people alive.....you want the dead children because they make it easier for you to push gun control.

I want violent, repeat gun criminals locked up in prison for 30 years or more....you and the other anti gunners keep letting violent gun criminals out of jail, over and over again...why is that?

--------------

Me thinks you missed the entire point of the OP.:smoke:

--------------

It was ISIS or other rogue killers

--------------

Me thinks you missed the entire point of the OP.:smoke:
Not at all. Just pointing out this kids` hypocrisy. People died from heroin overdoses last night so heroin control is a failure and we should give it up?

--------------

That is a stupid allegation. I care far more than people like you who want to keep our schools gun free zones, so that when these things happen, no one can stop them until the police arrive. I support allowing good people to carry their legal guns with them when they visit schools...this would stop mass shooters from showing up, and keep people alive.....you want the dead children because they make it easier for you to push gun control.

I want violent, repeat gun criminals locked up in prison for 30 years or more....you and the other anti gunners keep letting violent gun criminals out of jail, over and over again...why is that?
It`s our guns for all policy that put them behind bars in the first place. You want people to be able to carry their guns when they visit schools? WTF is wrong with you? Before they enter the school they should be asked whether they are good people or bad people. Brilliant!

New York City had a shooting free weekend for the first time in decades because of their mayor`s infringement.
New York City reports weekend with no shootings for first time in decades

Criminals have decided not to shoot other criminals with their illegal guns....what gun control stopped them from shooting each other with their already illegal guns?

Which law abiding gun owners would have gone out with their legal guns and shot strangers with those legal guns last weekend?

You have no point, your argument has no weight....

--------------

It`s our guns for all policy that put them behind bars in the first place. You want people to be able to carry their guns when they visit schools? WTF is wrong with you? Before they enter the school they should be asked whether they are good people or bad people. Brilliant!

Moron.....if someone wants to take a gun illegally onto school grounds now, nothing stops them. Moron, law abiding gun owners can already carry their legal guns all over the place.....they aren't going to shoot kids with their legal guns.

How stupid are you?

If normal, law abiding people could carry their legal guns with them into schools when they have business there, actual mass shooters would stop targeting schools...they would no longer be safe when they go to shoot up a school....you are an idiot, you have no argument that is based in facts, truth or reality.

Reports are that he used a shotgun....

A shotgun is an actual weapon of war, a current weapon of war...which is why you can't believe anti gunners when they say they just want Weapons of War banned....

Crimea school gunman who killed 19 dressed like Columbine shooter

Despite that, images of Roslyakov released through local media outlets appear to show the teenager dressed in a white t-shirt, black pants and brandishing a shotgun.

--------------

Terrorists much prefer bombs and vehicles than firearms...

--------------

Lol
You have no credibility on the matter so shut the fuck up

--------------

Crimea river troll. Gun control creates the conditions.

Forum List

Back