17 senators sign public option push, 2 more express support

Arlen Spector (D) PA has also signed on to this petition. Reid says he supports it too! If we can get the 50 votes needed and pass this thing, we will get a larger majority at the mid-term..Mark it down.

:party:WOW - I just can't wait for Obamacare! :beer: I will be so happy paying those extra taxes for absolutely nothing!:booze: 4 years will go by without a stitch of health care during a time when laid-off workers really need it. :booze: I can hardly contain the excitement! :beer: When the 4th year Finlay gets here the money will already be gone to plug the whole in the budget :dig: so we still will get no health care unless we pass another tax like carbon cap & tax. :beer: Can you just feel the excitement!:party:

Arlen Spector (D) PA has also signed on to this petition. Reid says he supports it too! If we can get the 50 votes needed and pass this thing, we will get a larger majority at the mid-term..Mark it down.

18 is still not 50.
I predict liberal democrats will be for this until it actually matters. Then suddenly they will decide to study the issue more.
A larger majority at mid-term? Majority of what? Lost seats?

That thing you call "obstruction" is also called "representative democracy." I am sure the Left would love to see all opposition fade away, carted off to re-education camps in the California desert and force fed a diet of tofu and mashed yeast, without any rights to free speech.
Fortunately our government doesn't work like that. Yet. And politicians are still answerable to the will of the people. And some of them will be getting willed back into private life in November if they try this shtick.

Please keep up the good work comrade. I am thrilled that there are people like you that will support the cause and regurgitate the talking points of the party.
I say, keep it up! Please, continue your good work here. Your arguments are very persuasive. Please continue to support every piece of party propaganda.....er NEWS, released to the public.
Please continue the partisanship, please.

Barrycare is dead, and Chucky knows it.

At least with 59 senators they will be forced to debate it now...oh wait thats right the nuclear option means they only need 50....nevermind that constitution thingy, it just gets in the way.

How exactly did Bush get that tax cut for the rich signed?
Democrats and repubs voted for the bush tax cuts. Thats how the bill got to his desk to be signed.

Sorry young lefty...it'll never pass without bribes, secret meetings, payoffs and under the table secret agreements for the unions....looks like you better put that resume` back up on Monster.com No free ride on my dime for you and the rest of the progressives.

:party:WOW - I just can't wait for Obamacare! :beer: I will be so happy paying those extra taxes for absolutely nothing!:booze: 4 years will go by without a stitch of health care during a time when laid-off workers really need it. :booze: I can hardly contain the excitement! :beer: When the 4th year Finlay gets here the money will already be gone to plug the whole in the budget :dig: so we still will get no health care unless we pass another tax like carbon cap & tax. :beer: Can you just feel the excitement!:party:

Thank you....I see there is another American that sees the greatest con in American history that was killed a few short weeks ago come back to life.

How exactly do you progessives explain the fact that this healthcare won't go into effect for 5 years but we start paying for it immediately? Explain that!!!!

Forum List

Back