17 People Shot at Arkansas NightClub

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
17 people have been shot by a gunman who opened fire inside an Arkansas Nightclub. Police say the shooting at the Power Ultra Nightclub is not believed to be a terrorist related incident. More people were trampled and injured while trying to escape the building. The gunman is still at large. Someone at the Nightclub was able to capture video footage of the club and the sound of gunfire and people screaming. The video is included in the first news article reporting the story. The original breaking news story is in second link.
Mass shooting at packed nightclub – At least 17 injured as gunman on the loose

Police: 17 shot at Arkansas nightclub

ARKANSAS-CLUB-SHOOTING-986977.jpg

Photo of concert at Arkansas nightclub where 17 people were shot by gunman

Last edited:
17 people have been shot by a gunman who opened fire inside an Arkansas Nightclub. Police say the shooting at the Power Ultra Nightclub is not believed to be a terrorist related incident. More people were trampled and injured while trying to escape the building. The gunman is still at large. Someone at the Nightclub was able to capture video footage of the club and the sound of gunfire and people screaming. The video is included in the first news article reporting the story. The original breaking news story is in second link.

Here, I'll help you out with a better link. A suggestion for next time, if I may: Use the local news outlet instead of some off-the-wall site.

Multiple victims in overnight club shooting

Here, I'll help you out with a better link. A suggestion for next time, if I may: Use the local news outlet instead of some off-the-wall site.

Thank you very much, Marion! Your link (KATV) provides a lot more information! Much appreciated!

Thank you very much, Marion! Your link (KATV) provides a lot more information! Much appreciated!

You're welcome, you could also check rival news outlets in Little Rock, sometimes one will have more information than others. ;)

You're welcome, you could also check rival news outlets in Little Rock, sometimes one will have information than others. ;)
Good idea! I was trying to avoid MSM news sources because they are known for fake news stories. According to at least one recent poll two thirds of the American people believe that Mainstream Media (CNN, AP, MSNBC, WP, New York Times.....) publish fake news. They are definitely not reliable and cannot be trusted to report the truth.
Poll: Majority says mainstream media publishes fake news

The local TV stations are definitely a more reliable source for stories such as this one!

Last edited:
Latest-

Late Saturday morning, Little Rock Police confirmed on Twitterthat there were 25 gunshot victims and three others suffering unrelated injuries. All were expected to survive, police said.
Police: 28 injured in Arkansas night club shooting
According to your news source 25 people were shot. There was an earlier report of one person counting 30 gunshots from that video. The gun fire is so erratic I couldn't tell how many shots were fired. 25 people shot (and 3 more injured by stampede to escape) by a gun man should have been reported as an "active shooter" but the first media report said the police believed the gunman not to be an active shooter or an act of terrorism (not exact wording). If the gunman is still at large (and he is) then he is an active shooter. Isn't he? About the poster advertising this rapper. Is that a weapon in his hand? It certainly looks like it. There are reports that the dispute was a 'rapper dispute' which is all too common. There have been many cases of rappers being killed and it could be their rivals targeted them over their music. As one commenter noted, When have we ever heard of people opening fire at a country music concert? It does not happen. But when you have violence being promoted via rap music such incidents occur. Could it be the culture of the music and those who listen to it? It reminds me of the Scripture, Violence begets violence.....

Yeah, to say no active shooter, was stupid, in my opinion. Yet again, by the time they reported no shooting was occurring, I guess. And the suspects remain at large, whether wounded or not. They are saying it might be tied to the drive by shootings they've had over the last 9 days as well.
And it is terror related, even if domestic, particularly if related to the drive by shootings..
The latest, 2 remain critical-

Little Rock Police Chief Kenton Buckner said he had no information to release on suspects and that the general public is not believed to be at risk. The violence may be tied to recent shootings in Little Rock, where about a dozen drive-by cases have been reported in recent days.

"We certainly feel like there's a possibility there may be a connection," Buckner said.

Buckner noted that police were on duty outside the club patrolling the parking lot from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m. and at one point stopped a person who was "openly carrying a weapon." He said that person may have gotten in a different entrance.

The club's website listed information about a performance by an artist named Finese 2 Tymes that was scheduled for Friday night. He later posted a statement on Facebook offering prayers for the victims and condemning the violence.

Stodola criticized the event, which he said was promoted with an image featuring a gun. He noted the alcohol permit had already been revoked for the establishment and that it would not reopen.

"We will be shutting this location down. Absolutely," he said. "This activity downtown is going to cease."

PHOTOS, VIDEO: 2 remain in critical condition after mass shooting at Little Rock club

Yeah, to say no active shooter, was stupid, in my opinion. Yet again, by the time they reported no shooting was occurring, I guess. And the suspects remain at large, whether wounded or not. They are saying it might be tied to the drive by shootings they've had over the last 9 days as well.
And it is terror related, even if domestic, particularly if related to the drive by shootings..

Little Rock Police Chief Kenton Buckner said he had no information to release on suspects and that the general public is not believed to be at risk. The violence may be tied to recent shootings in Little Rock, where about a dozen drive-by cases have been reported in recent days.

"We certainly feel like there's a possibility there may be a connection," Buckner said.

Buckner noted that police were on duty outside the club patrolling the parking lot from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m. and at one point stopped a person who was "openly carrying a weapon." He said that person may have gotten in a different entrance.

The club's website listed information about a performance by an artist named Finese 2 Tymes that was scheduled for Friday night. He later posted a statement on Facebook offering prayers for the victims and condemning the violence.

Stodola criticized the event, which he said was promoted with an image featuring a gun. He noted the alcohol permit had already been revoked for the establishment and that it would not reopen.

"We will be shutting this location down. Absolutely," he said. "This activity downtown is going to cease."

PHOTOS, VIDEO: 2 remain in critical condition after mass shooting at Little Rock club
I'm not sure how they get away with saying this wasn't terror related. A gunman walks into a nightclub and shoots 25 people. That classifies as a terrorist attack. Had it been the IRA or some ISIS fan on Facebook doing the shooting they would be calling it a terrorist attack.

My question is; How did people get in with guns including (if accounts are accurate) those on stage. The event promoter is in a world of shit.

I'm not sure how they get away with saying this wasn't terror related. A gunman walks into a nightclub and shoots 25 people. That classifies as a terrorist attack. Had it been the IRA or some ISIS fan on Facebook doing the shooting they would be calling it a terrorist attack.
Correct.

It exhibits the double-standard employed by rightwing bigots with an unwarranted hostility toward Muslims and Islam.

If this crime in Arkansas isn’t terrorism, then a Muslim committing an act of violence is likewise not ‘terrorism.’

Individuals alone are responsible for their actions, not their religious beliefs.

Looks like more people were shot than originally reported. Thankfully, no deaths but a few are in critical condition.

Haven't seen much about this so looked it up. It appears to be gang related. No wonder the lib media isn't jumping all over it. They would prefer some white lunatics be behind all shooting.

Rapper arrested after Little Rock club shooting: 28 people hurt, police say - CNN.com

Looks like more people were shot than originally reported. Thankfully, no deaths but a few are in critical condition.

Haven't seen much about this so looked it up. It appears to be gang related. No wonder the lib media isn't jumping all over it. They would prefer some white lunatics be behind all shooting.

Rapper arrested after Little Rock club shooting: 28 people hurt, police say - CNN.com
It's a holiday weekend, the recycled news period..

Forum List

Back