17 lb mixed terrorist

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
he is some kinda terrier..jack or fox or just mixed....yesterday he got into larger dogs food....fight began....he got the worse of it...got a torn eyelid...rupture of the tear duct ...he is at home resting....i told the vet that i hoped he would chill now...i have never had one of these monsters....i swear he knows no bounds....the vet said he wouldnt count on it....today the terrorist is stalking the big dog that kicked his butt yesterday....

he is some kinda terrier..jack or fox or just mixed....yesterday he got into larger dogs food....fight began....he got the worse of it...got a torn eyelid...rupture of the tear duct ...he is at home resting....i told the vet that i hoped he would chill now...i have never had one of these monsters....i swear he knows no bounds....the vet said he wouldnt count on it....today the terrorist is stalking the big dog that kicked his butt yesterday....
I had a female jack russell terrier that lived for 19 years. She was relentless and used to hold grudges. Seriously, she always got even.

now at the vet he was all under the chair avoiding other dogs ...today ....stalking....he can move forward and back up like someone hit reverse

sure was....loki....gets fed outside ....hubby just wasnt paying attention and let ernest out . he goes right to loki and tried to steal his food.....cold here so everyone is laying in front of stove ...

Forum List

Back