:(

Why so sad, lad?

You know, I just google imaged the word 'lad', thinking that a dog or something would show up. This popped up

lad-musician-short-pants-00.jpg

"Lad Musician Short Pants"

wtF???

Their legs are hairless, their shoes are clogs and those shorts . . . . :eek:

:lmao:

Why so sad, lad?

You know, I just google imaged the word 'lad', thinking that a dog or something would show up. This popped up

lad-musician-short-pants-00.jpg

"Lad Musician Short Pants"

wtF???

Their legs are hairless, their shoes are clogs and those shorts . . . . :eek:

:lmao:

Sometimes, google is NOT your friend. :lol:

rihannasong.jpg

THIS group of sites always picks me up when I need it.

Feel better ((((()))))

I love FYouautocorrect.com

I have an iphone and this stuff happens. It isn't as bad as that, but I have made a few "mistakes". For one I didn't know if someone send you a group message, and you respond to that text it send it to everyone they sent the group text to.

Last edited:
:lol:
This group has damn you autocorrect. I had mine turned off, so all the mistakes are mine but at least they are not humiliating

Last edited:
What is going on over there, talk to Doctor Frogen.

My marriage just ended, I have more debt than the US treasury, one of my lovers just left me, and my beagle smells like a beached whale for some reason, but I am not in this kind of funk.

Let me help you people.

What is going on over there, talk to Doctor Frogen.

My marriage just ended, I have more debt than the US treasury, one of my lovers just left me, and my beagle smells like a beached whale for some reason, but I am not in this kind of funk.

Let me help you people.

When the fuck did THAT happen??? Do you know how many drunks were given hope by you staying married? :evil:

I knew never to let my wife listen November Rain, I knew it.

Still 13 years and no violence, we are still close friends, indeed still live together, that is a good run for a drunk.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0McfH-hweQ]YouTube - Guns N' Roses-November Rain[/ame]

Some times it's okay to just flow with it. ;)

GOOD TIME CHARLIE'S GOT THE BLUES ~ DANNY O'KEEFE ~ (Lyrics)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBk1aarcKws]YouTube - GOOD TIME CHARLIE'S GOT THE BLUES ~ DANNY O'KEEFE ~ (Lyrics)[/ame]

Forum List

Back