163k Jobs Created in July

Of course they still don't account for those whose employment benefits ran out, and have yet to return to the work force... Factor in those missing people, and I'll bet the numbers aren't nearly as good as people would like to believe. And what of the records of numbers of people who have filed for disability? Yeah... Things are just grand.

Not even closed to what needs to happen. Not too mention it will probably be revised down like June's numbers were.

In order for the US Gov't to pay for all the programs it wants, the Economy has to have a "V" shaped recovery. What we're experiencing now is an "L" shaped recovery. The economy has to grow at a 6-8 percent clip just to pay for ObamaCare. That's in the OMB report, I didn't just make that sh*t up.

How does ANYONE expect our economy to grow 6-8 percent annually when the US Gov't has signed "Free NOT Fair Trade Agreements" that have shipped 80% of our manufacturing base over seas?

Of course they still don't account for those whose employment benefits ran out, and have yet to return to the work force... Factor in those missing people, and I'll bet the numbers aren't nearly as good as people would like to believe. And what of the records of numbers of people who have filed for disability? Yeah... Things are just grand.

Of course they still don't account for those whose employment benefits ran out, and have yet to return to the work force
No it doesn't
The figure of 163,000 is the number of new jobs that have been created, it doesn't reflect the enemployment rate
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm/

In order for the US Gov't to pay for all the programs it wants, the Economy has to have a "V" shaped recovery. What we're experiencing now is an "L" shaped recovery. The economy has to grow at a 6-8 percent clip just to pay for ObamaCare. That's in the OMB report, I didn't just make that sh*t up.

How does ANYONE expect our economy to grow 6-8 percent annually when the US Gov't has signed "Free NOT Fair Trade Agreements" that have shipped 80% of our manufacturing base over seas?

Right, we're in quite the quagmire. Further adding to the problem is the fact we have a consumer-driven economy and most of the jobs being added are low paying, service jobs.

Last edited:
Obama creates no jobs , only job loss and more dependence on a broken government ,and mark my word it will crumble....

$10_1o025_gasparinoc--300x300.jpg

$1180156_f496.jpg

$2602f5458fce2760db2948a9057e57c9.jpg

Last edited:

those fucking idiots have DESTROYED our Country.. :mad:

195,000 FEWER people reported themselves as working in July 2012.

The unemployment rate edged up by one tenth of one percent to 8.3%

1,204,000 FEWER jobs in "raw" actual numbers not adjusted for seasonal variations were reported by employers .

9,000 FEWER government jobs in seasonally-adjusted numbers were reported by government employers at all levels (federal, state, and local) now than in June 2012.
:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

...195,000 FEWER people reported themselves as working in July 2012. The unemployment rate edged up by one tenth of one percent to 8.3% 1,204,000 FEWER jobs in "raw" actual numbers not adjusted for seasonal variations were reported by employers...
You've almost covered it--
empwrs.png

--but you forgot the fact that having the population grow by 199,000,000 means we've got about four hundred thousand more poeple wanting work now.

Forum List

Back