1633- "But it does move"..Galileo Galilei - 2012 "there is no global warming"!!!

Global warming... The most costly fraud in history.
It is December and the projected temperature for the coming Sunday in New Jersey is 65f. T-shirt weather in a northern December. That isn't fraudulent -- it's freakish.

The temp in Asbury park NJ on this date in 1960 was 60 degrees. I'm sure I can find some city with a temp as high as 65. I just did the first town that popped into my head.

Interesting that this started with Galileo, and the Church holding back progress.

Yep and now we have Al Gore's mega church trying to stifle folks that ain't buying their BS.
I was referring to actual churches and the people who deny science, much the same as in the time of Galileo.

If you think the Mother Earth church crowd aren't just a faithful as any other religion your wrong.

Climate change is real and we are pretty much screwed, the permafrost methane being released from the arctic by the megaton is real enough and it will warm the earth to a disastrous level and cause the deaths of billions though water wars, famine and refugee crises and it is much, much too late to do a damned thing about it, Merry Christmas twentieth century geezers, maybe you will be lucky enough to die before the world really starts paying the price for the industrial revolution.

It will be the earth's way of reducing the human population. It's long overdue.

Adapt.

Arctic 'Report Card' lists warming signs - US news - Environment - LiveScience | NBC News

Arctic glaciers retreated at record levels in 2012, while summer snow melted in the region much more rapidly than it has in the past, according to a new report by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
The findings, presented here Wednesday at the annual meeting of the American Geophysical Union, are part of the annual "Arctic Report Card," which was assembled by more than 140 scientists to assess the state of the North Pole.

The report found that Greenland's Arctic sea ice and glaciers were melting at a record rate and that sea-level rise has accelerated in the region. That has caused a population boom in lower-level organisms such as plankton, but has disrupted the life cycles of animals ranging from lemmings to the Arctic fox.

But the impacts of the warming Arctic may reach beyond the northern latitudes, said NOAA chief Jane Lubchenco during a press conference.

"What happens in the Arctic doesn't always stay in the Arctic. We're seeing Arctic changes in the ocean and the atmosphere that affect weather patterns elsewhere," she said.

Global warming... The most costly fraud in history.
It is December and the projected temperature for the coming Sunday in New Jersey is 65f. T-shirt weather in a northern December. That isn't fraudulent -- it's freakish.

It happens.

Christmas in Chicago, 1982, thirty years ago. We opened some of the windows in the house because of the nice breeze. It was 64 degrees outside. And it hasn't been anywhere near that warm on Christmas since. Oh, and the next year the high for the day was -5 below zero.

Interesting that this started with Galileo, and the Church holding back progress.

Yep and now we have Al Gore's mega church trying to stifle folks that ain't buying their BS.
I was referring to actual churches and the people who deny science, much the same as in the time of Galileo.

The cult of AGW is the new church if you havn't figured that out yet. It bears all the hallmarks of a religion, high priests who filter the Lords word down to the peasants (the oft heard "well if you're not a climatologist you're not qualified to speak on their science" mantra), dogma (computer models bear no relation to actual observed fact, but the faithful "believe" them to be true no matter what real evidence you present them with), of course there is the ever present anger of the Lord for mans perfidy (the oft heard Mother Nature punished us with Sandy because wearen't doing enough to halt "climate change") and of course the aforementioned persecution of the heretical. How many times have we heard how denial of AGW is a crime against humanity and those who are "deniers" must be punished HALLELUAH!

Amen brothers and sisters.

Forum List

Back