+160 Generals/Admirals Urge Romney Election

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I know this is old news but it appeared on Blogger: Gunny G and I instantly realized what an absolutely stupid move this was. And, clearly a whole lot of people – including the media – ignored them. We are not a third world nation where military cabals decide who runs things. Although I loathe our current Commander in Chief, every one of us who has ever donned a uniform swore to defend and uphold the Constitution, along with obeying the orders of those elected to be our superiors.

I am also willing to bet that this officers will either soon be retiring or finding themselves in sheite holes for the remainder of their dead end careers.

Names @ 160+ Generals/Admirals Take Out Full-Page Ad Urging Americans to Remove Obama from Power

Uh, as military leaders in this country they do have a say in what direction they want the US to go in the future.

They don't want all their work to go to waste by allowing obmamination 4 years to fuck up the DoD and our foreign policy which will in the end lead to a major war.

Many of those GOs/FOs have family members and friends still in the military, so they don't want obamination creating a situation where they die for no reason.

A weak military invites wars, Saddam didn't believe Bush Sr would do shit in regards to Kuwait so we ended up with 10 years of war with Iraq. It is better to scare someone from doing something stupid than giving them the idea their stupid idea will work.

Last edited:
I know this is old news but it appeared on Blogger: Gunny G and I instantly realized what an absolutely stupid move this was. And, clearly a whole lot of people – including the media – ignored them. We are not a third world nation where military cabals decide who runs things. Although I loathe our current Commander in Chief, every one of us who has ever donned a uniform swore to defend and uphold the Constitution, along with obeying the orders of those elected to be our superiors.

I am also willing to bet that this officers will either soon be retiring or finding themselves in sheite holes for the remainder of their dead end careers.

Names @ 160+ Generals/Admirals Take Out Full-Page Ad Urging Americans to Remove Obama from Power

I think if you look at the names you will see that they are all retired.

Uh, as military leaders in this country they do have a say in what direction they want the US to go in the future.

They don't want all their work to go to waste by allowing obmamination 4 years to fuck up the DoD and our foreign policy which will in the end lead to a major war.

Many of those GOs/FOs have family members and friends still in the military, so they don't want obamination creating a situation where they die for no reason.

A weak military invites wars, Saddam didn't believe Bush Sr would do shit in regards to Kuwait so we ended up with 10 years of war with Iraq. It is better to scare someone from doing something stupid than giving them the idea their stupid idea will work.

I know what you're saying. If anything, they should be awarded medals for valor for the very act of speaking out this way. I was also pointing out how their careers are down the tubes.

Forum List

Back