16 Years Ago

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
16 years ago on this date I went into surgery for cancer. They kept me under until the 5th. It was a LONG road after that. I got no real advise for others than this.......

Cancer puts you in a hole and cancer stands on top with a shovel just ready to whack you when you stand up. There are days when you have to keep standing up no matter the reports the odds the pain or how tired you are. You HAVE to keep standing until cancer is tired of swinging. Then you can crawl out of that hole and walk away.

To ALL those who have fought it and WON God bless.
Thank YOU Stratford57

Fury

Well, Fury, you're still with us and nothing else matters.

I don't drink but when Trump wins he second term I will lift a shot in your honor. You have been the greatest net friend I have ever had.

Thanks, Fury, for your nice words, I don't think I deserve them though. But I always respected honest, decent, patriotic and wide-minded people (like you) and tried to do my best to help and to please them.

Stay well and active, that's how you'll please us and drive the enemies of your country crazy.

Yeah cancer sucks.
I was fortunate enough to have caught it early and they just cut a chunk out of my kidney.
Sunni man had the same cancer as I. We share a LOT in common. Both of us started out riding Bultaco's

I was a YZ guy myself.

The thing I really hate about cancer is wondering if it's going to come back.

You seem like a fighter. I'm not surprised the cancer got its ass kicked.

• Banned
Well, Fury, you're still with us and nothing else matters.

I don't drink but when Trump wins he second term I will lift a shot in your honor. You have been the greatest net friend I have ever had.

Thanks, Fury, for your nice words, I don't think I deserve them though. But I always respected honest, decent, patriotic and wide-minded people (like you) and tried to do my best to help and to please them.

Stay well and active, that's how you'll please us and drive the enemies of your country crazy.

Our victory will only be won when we drive them out of OUR countries. When OUR children have safety and security and a future TOGETHER then and ONLY then may we rest.

Forum List

Back