16-year-old faces threats after challenging Bachmann to a debate

How dare this girl challenge Bachmann to a debate. What does she think Bachmann is???? A Public Servant or something? :eek:

Well what do you know obama is equal to a little girl. How dare anyone challenge obama.

If this girl had challenged Obama to a debate, I certainly wouldn't condemn it. Nor would I threaten her...or fail to condemn anyone who threatened her.

How dare this girl challenge Bachmann to a debate. What does she think Bachmann is???? A Public Servant or something? :eek:

Well what do you know obama is equal to a little girl. How dare anyone challenge obama.

If this girl had challenged Obama to a debate, I certainly wouldn't condemn it. Nor would I threaten her...or fail to condemn anyone who threatened her.

I am not condeming the challenge. But there's lies within her story That I challenge. I have read over 300 comments and no attacks.

I am not condeming the challenge. But there's lies within her story That I challenge. I have read over 300 comments and no attacks.

In all fairness facebook can (and does) removes comments when the person asks, hell now the person can even delete the comments themselves. Would you want a bunch of threats posted on your facebook wall? Probably not. Would you delete them? I think anybody would.

Not saying that's what happened-but by no means is it out of the realm of possibilities.

In all fairness facebook can (and does) removes comments when the person asks, hell now the person can even delete the comments themselves. Would you want a bunch of threats posted on your facebook wall? Probably not. Would you delete them? I think anybody would.

Not saying that's what happened-but by no means is it out of the realm of possibilities.

If there were, I would hope they would be reported to Facebook also for a look see at the account of the person who posted those things.

If they remove it she has nothing to prove that she was threaten.

Would you want a bunch of threats posted on your facebook wall? Probably not. Would you delete them? I think anybody would.

If I made the claim I was being threaten I would leave to comments in plain view. She made the claim, now she must prove it. Hell if I was Bachman I would sue her parents for slander.

Would you want a bunch of threats posted on your facebook wall? Probably not. Would you delete them? I think anybody would.

If I made the claim I was being threaten I would leave to comments in plain view. She made the claim, now she must prove it. Hell if I was Bachman I would sue her parents for slander.

What exactly have this girl's parents said about Bachmann that would qualify for slander?

Do you know what "slander" means?

What exactly have this girl's parents said about Bachmann that would qualify for slander?

Since she is a minor and her parents are accountable for her actions she can't be sued but they can.

Why would she be allowing total strangers to post on her facebook wall to begin with? Most people only allow invited 'friends' to post. The whole story is full of holes.

Since she is a minor and her parents are accountable for her actions she can't be sued but they can.
And what can Bachmann sue her parents for? Challenging Bachmann to a debate? So much for her being a Public Servant, eh?

Are you trying to tell us that if something is removed from Facebook, it can't be recovered at all by Facebook or the authorities?

:lol::lol::lol:

Are you trying to tell us that if something is removed from Facebook, it can't be recovered at all by Facebook or the authorities?

Are you trying to tell us that just anyone can post on anyone else's facebook page? Are you implying that her invited 'friends' were the one that 'threatened' her? :lol::lol::lol:

Are you trying to tell us that just anyone can post on anyone else's facebook page? Are you implying that her invited 'friends' were the one that 'threatened' her? :lol::lol::lol:

No, what makes you think that?

Where did the 'threats' come from then because they clearly weren't from her facebook page? Do you even know?

Where did the 'threats' come from then because they clearly weren't from her facebook page? Do you even know?

No, I don't...and if they don't exist, shame on them. If they DO exist, shame on those who threatened her. I've been saying THAT all along. Have you?

No, I don't...and if they don't exist, shame on them. If they DO exist, shame on those who threatened her. I've been saying THAT all along. Have you?

My, my... you aren't being judgmental and trying to tell others what their morals should be, are you??? Surely not.... :lol:

Forum List

Back