16-year-old faces threats after challenging Bachmann to a debate

Like every instance where the left has made these accusations its turned out to be a blatant lie. The little boy has cried wolf one to many times

why would a 16 year old lie about threats.
All she did was want to debate.

everytime you post you show more and more how stupid you are.

LOL poor baby try to grow a pair. I know its hard for an idiot such as yourself to accept the truth but you should at least try.

Umm you should change that "really nice guy" statement beside your avatar.

Why should we assume that this girl or her father are lying merely because they are Democrats? Why should we doubt that she is indeed recieving these threats and insults when we have no evidence otherwise? Is it too much to think that maybe there are those on the right who are misguided and doing this? Is it too much consider maybe there are are some on the left who are likewise misguided and doing this to blame it on people on the right?

I don't care what political party you are in or what age you are. Threatening, insulting, being uncivil to people simply because you disagree with their politics is wrong. All I see is you lefties wanting to pretend that this is something you can smear the right on and you righties wanting to pretending there is no way that a righty could do this.

There is no reason anyone from any party should be divided in this issue. This isn't something to attack the other side with. This is something which we should be joining together to condemn. Or are you too busy seeing boogymen that you can't see that no matter what your politics, we are all brethren? No matter how wrong someone is politically, they are still human and still deserving respect as a human being, even if they don't treat anyone else like that.

It's time we get out of the gutter and start to rise up and join together as Americans and as human beings to fight the evils in our society. This lack of civility and constant contention is one of them. We can disagree without fighting. We can disagree without threats, insults, or intimidation.

I seriously expected better from alot of you.

Why? You've got over 26,000 posts on this board, why would you expect anything from anyone? This is America.

Why? You've got over 26,000 posts on this board, why would you expect anything from anyone? This is America.

Because we are all human beings. I believe we all have the desire to do good and rise to a higher level of living even if we get distracted from time to time.

And I believe as an American we need to believe in the power of self government or else America is a joke.

Because we are all human beings. I believe we all have the desire to do good and rise to a higher level of living even if we get distracted from time to time.

And I believe as an American we need to believe in the power of self government or else America is a joke.

Its an alligation made by a teen that "they" said something who the hell is this they she speaks of. I love how all of the sudden the entire rightwing is implkcated as being the "they" for all anyone knows it might not of even taken place or it might be other teens.

Good grief get a damn grip it appears someone wants her 15 mins of fame so the lame stream media turns it into a hit peice. In every other instance of this reportedly taken
place it was found to be a lie

16-year-old faces threats after challenging Bachmann to a debate - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Several media outlets reported on Myers' challenge. As a result, she said, people have threatened violence against her and threatened to publish her address online, the Courier Post reports. Myers' high school has also reprotedly received inquiries regarding Myers' letter.

"A lot of them are calling me a whore," Myers said of the online remarks against her. Added her father Wayne Myers: "I personally did not think there would be a reaction like actual stalking and the vitriol that's coming out."

Read more: 16-year-old faces threats after challenging Bachmann to a debate - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Where's the proof?

she's being stalked in liberal NJ over what she said?

I throw the :bsflag: on this.
:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

Last edited:
NJ has no right wingers?

Pull down your false flag.

Not enough to make the news.
:bsflag:

So much for justice eh?

She, a liberal child, says some people were meanies to her and it's must be the truth. No need to investigate. Never has anyone ever lied to extend their 15 minutes of fame.

nuh uh, not once.

You sucked this up hook, line and sinker. you just want it to be true.

16-year-old faces threats after challenging Bachmann to a debate - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Several media outlets reported on Myers' challenge. As a result, she said, people have threatened violence against her and threatened to publish her address online, the Courier Post reports. Myers' high school has also reprotedly received inquiries regarding Myers' letter.

"A lot of them are calling me a whore," Myers said of the online remarks against her. Added her father Wayne Myers: "I personally did not think there would be a reaction like actual stalking and the vitriol that's coming out."

Read more: 16-year-old faces threats after challenging Bachmann to a debate - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Joe the plumber comes to mind. Ask obama a simple question and the media attack dogs are found digging through your garbage.

No condemnation of the threats here.

There are fucking wackos in ever bunch. You libs have plenty of em too. Stop throwing stones were all in a glass house here.

When Obamush misspeaks it's just a gaffe and nothing else is said about it, but when someone from the GOP or to be more exact the tea party mispeaks it's katie bar the doors the world has just ended.

Condemnation here? Nope.

stupid stupid^^^^^^^^^

You're right. Comparing whatever political operatives tried to dig up on a grown man to a 16 year old girl getting called a whore and having threats of violence against her is pretty fuckin' stupid.

Good job, asshole. :D

And you don't think obamush get's more challenges than this? Look who thought it news worthy? It's fucking Hypocrtical

Really? political operatives? who are these political operatives? And since you mention Whore Sarah Palin and her daugters were attack the same way. Fucking Hypocrites.

How about here? Nope...no condemnation yet.

When Obamush misspeaks it's just a gaffe and nothing else is said about it, but when someone from the GOP or to be more exact the tea party mispeaks it's katie bar the doors the world has just ended.

you do drama well. You should be on daytime soaps. I am sure you would make a good woman

Trurth is the truth you can't change it, only hide it for a short time then you can deny it, but in the end it's still the truth.

Not yet....condemnation still missing.

^^^^^^^^^^

And here he brings Presidential gaffes into it. :cuckoo:

You just proved my point thanks:clap2:

Eitheryou didn't read what the link was about or just too stupid that it was talking about Bachmann misspeaking about the Constutition or early American history. Mentioning obamas gaffes has everything to do with the subject.

Deflections, but no condemnation yet.

And you don't think obamush get's more challenges than this? Look who thought it news worthy? It's fucking Hypocrtical

Really? political operatives? who are these political operatives? And since you mention Whore Sarah Palin and her daugters were attack the same way. Fucking Hypocrites.

Keep digging....
All I can say is start defending Palin and her daughters if you offended about calling felmales whores.

Deflection? Yes! Condemnation? No!

Trurth is the truth you can't change it, only hide it for a short time then you can deny it, but in the end it's still the truth.

no its not the truth. I can pull from memory a thread created by
stepthanie about how something was said and her feeling were hurt by Obama. It would prove you a fucking liar plain and simple.

Go ahead dare me turd, dare me to find it and show how little you actually know.

What does my comment

Have anything to do with what you said?

Nada

What does my comment

[/B]
Have anything to do with what you said?

bold part dipshit. You cant even keep up with your own argument. Go away

Who from the MSM mention obama's quotes when he said something wrong? They may crack a joke about it but thats as far as it goes. The tea party says something wrong and it's the end of the world. Now fucking moving along bitch you have been beat down.

Deflection...not condemnation. Disappointing so far.

Am I the only one seriously bothered by the fact that a 16 year old is being attacked for engaging in free speech more than what party is doing what?

This isnt about Democrats or Republicans. It's about being decent people. What the heck is wrong with you people?

What threats? Have you look at the comments?

Ah...Denial.

OK. I just read every post in this thread (unfortunately) and have seen no proof these "threats" even exist. All I've seen so far is accusations from the girl and her family.

What are these alleged threats? I need something more than just "take my word for it".

Forum List

Back