16-year-old faces threats after challenging Bachmann to a debate

So when are people going to start to demand she apologise for lying about these threats or produce proof?

I know the left won't, and the right isn't allowed to demand liars fess up when they are in a victim group, so I guess we will have to see if the center can man up and handle this.

Next time the son of a bitch fucks up it will be because he's a stupid son of a bitch and ot bcause it was a gaffe.

Wow!!! Your insight is amazing!!! And your way with words!! What an impression you've made. :)

You really think I give a fuck what you think?

No, I don't think you care what anyone thinks. And that's a big mistake. It never occurs to you that your thinking is that everybody is out of step but Johnny. Meaning you.

Wow!!! Your insight is amazing!!! And your way with words!! What an impression you've made. :)

You really think I give a fuck what you think?

No, I don't think you care what anyone thinks. And that's a big mistake. It never occurs to you that your thinking is that everybody is out of step but Johnny. Meaning you.

Fuck it you can't please all the peoiple so I am going to speak my mind, fuck you if you don't like what I have to say and the way I say it. Never will I goose step to your beat.

May 20, 2011 3:07 PM 16-year-old faces threats after challenging Bachmann to a debate

This story broke 6 days ago.

If there is no proof by now, she and her family are lying.

7 Days.

Any evidence yet?

9 days.

Any evidence yet?

Mind you, I'm not asking for proof, just some evidence beyond she and her dad are liberals and you assume she's not lying.

16-year-old faces threats after challenging Bachmann to a debate - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Several media outlets reported on Myers' challenge. As a result, she said, people have threatened violence against her and threatened to publish her address online, the Courier Post reports. Myers' high school has also reprotedly received inquiries regarding Myers' letter.

"A lot of them are calling me a whore," Myers said of the online remarks against her. Added her father Wayne Myers: "I personally did not think there would be a reaction like actual stalking and the vitriol that's coming out."

Read more: 16-year-old faces threats after challenging Bachmann to a debate - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

bachmann rules !

I wonder if Bachmann will actually debate this young woman. It would be great really.

Bachman, tea party up!

I saw Amy Meyers interviewed. She's a pretty and bright young woman.
I'd love to see Bachmann debate her.

I wonder if Bachmann will actually debate this young woman. It would be great really.

Bachman, tea party up!

I'm sure she would score a lot of points with the media if she did....right? :lol:

Hey, if Biden could control himself with you waif Palin, Bachman should be fine.:lol:

I have no doubt about Bachman and her debate skills.....but what would be an upside with her doing this with the MSM? There would be no win for her.
Either she would lose (which I doubt) and the media would be on her like white on rice, or she won and the media would portray her has playing the heavy on such a young innocent child. I hope I clarified everything for you about this.

Forum List

Back