16-year-old faces threats after challenging Bachmann to a debate

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
16-year-old faces threats after challenging Bachmann to a debate - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Several media outlets reported on Myers' challenge. As a result, she said, people have threatened violence against her and threatened to publish her address online, the Courier Post reports. Myers' high school has also reprotedly received inquiries regarding Myers' letter.

"A lot of them are calling me a whore," Myers said of the online remarks against her. Added her father Wayne Myers: "I personally did not think there would be a reaction like actual stalking and the vitriol that's coming out."

Read more: 16-year-old faces threats after challenging Bachmann to a debate - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

16-year-old faces threats after challenging Bachmann to a debate - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Several media outlets reported on Myers' challenge. As a result, she said, people have threatened violence against her and threatened to publish her address online, the Courier Post reports. Myers' high school has also reprotedly received inquiries regarding Myers' letter.

"A lot of them are calling me a whore," Myers said of the online remarks against her. Added her father Wayne Myers: "I personally did not think there would be a reaction like actual stalking and the vitriol that's coming out."

Read more: 16-year-old faces threats after challenging Bachmann to a debate - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Joe the plumber comes to mind. Ask obama a simple question and the media attack dogs are found digging through your garbage.

One is not supposed to challenge a faith based deity.

i cant imagine why anyone would want to threaten a girl. especially for just speaking out. The girl has more guts than most of the Democrats on this board or in Congress.

Why do people even ask politicians a question anyway? They never answer the question you really ask or in the rare times that they do, they lie.

joe the plumber comes to mind. Ask obama a simple question and the media attack dogs are found digging through your garbage.

^^^^^^^^^

see? See????

stupid stupid^^^^^^^^^

You're right. Comparing whatever political operatives tried to dig up on a grown man to a 16 year old girl getting called a whore and having threats of violence against her is pretty fuckin' stupid.

Good job, asshole. :D

There are fucking wackos in ever bunch. You libs have plenty of em too. Stop throwing stones were all in a glass house here.

When Obamush misspeaks it's just a gaffe and nothing else is said about it, but when someone from the GOP or to be more exact the tea party mispeaks it's katie bar the doors the world has just ended.

Anybody who resorts to intimidation, stalking, etc. against somebody who was simply questioning an elected official (especially a teenage girl), is a coward, and an assshole-and I don't care what political view they are. It's very un-american to do these things against somebody just because they may have different views than you do, that's the irony: our country is founded upon freedom-not just freedom to agree with one particular group of people.

^^^^^^^^^

see? See????

stupid stupid^^^^^^^^^

You're right. Comparing whatever political operatives tried to dig up on a grown man to a 16 year old girl getting called a whore and having threats of violence against her is pretty fuckin' stupid.

And you don't think obamush get's more challenges than this? Look who thought it news worthy? It's fucking Hypocrtical

Really? political operatives? who are these political operatives? And since you mention Whore Sarah Palin and her daugters were attack the same way. Fucking Hypocrites.

There are fucking wackos in ever bunch. You libs have plenty of em too. Stop throwing stones were all in a glass house here.

When Obamush misspeaks it's just a gaffe and nothing else is said about it, but when someone from the GOP or to be more exact the tea party mispeaks it's katie bar the doors the world has just ended.

you do drama well. You should be on daytime soaps. I am sure you would make a good woman

Trurth is the truth you can't change it, only hide it for a short time then you can deny it, but in the end it's still the truth.

I'll bet in a weeks time we'll find out that this leftist family was lying as the left has been caught in so many times now.

^^^^^^^^^^

And here he brings Presidential gaffes into it. :cuckoo:

stupid stupid^^^^^^^^^

And you don't think obamush get's more challenges than this? Look who thought it news worthy? It's fucking Hypocrtical

Really? political operatives? who are these political operatives? And since you mention Whore Sarah Palin and her daugters were attack the same way. Fucking Hypocrites.

Keep digging....

^^^^^^^^^^

And here he brings Presidential gaffes into it. :cuckoo:

You just proved my point thanks:clap2:

Eitheryou didn't read what the link was about or just too stupid that it was talking about Bachmann misspeaking about the Constutition or early American history. Mentioning obamas gaffes has everything to do with the subject.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back