16-Year-Old Boy Arrested for Allegedly Rolling Joint With Bible Page

Besides..........one of the 3 main ingredients of the Holy Anointing Oil of the Kings of Israel was cannabis oil.

I am sure you have solid evidence of this claim.

Please post it.

Thank You

ok, ok, ok....

i'd like to think of myself as a fairly experienced person...would try most anything in life, and i've lived a long one so far...so it's not like i have been locked up in some basement with no external world experience....

BUT ECHO OR BONES

what the heck do you do with a watermelon or apple to smoke grass???? I'm sooooooo lost on that one??????? i mean the most fruit ever had to do with it that i can remember from childhood is Cherry flavored papers???

BWHAAAAAAAAAAA....:confused::confused:

Care

ok, ok, ok....

i'd like to think of myself as a fairly experienced person...would try most anything in life, and i've lived a long one so far...so it's not like i have been locked up in some basement with no external world experience....

BUT ECHO OR BONES

what the heck do you do with a watermelon or apple to smoke grass???? I'm sooooooo lost on that one??????? i mean the most fruit ever had to do with it that i can remember from childhood is Cherry flavored papers???

Care

Hell if I know! :lol:

Maybe it was vodka you put in the watermelon. Yeah, I think that's it! ;)

I've never been one for turning one's children over to the authorities, unless he's in danger and you have no other options.

ok, ok, ok....

BUT ECHO OR BONES

Care
watermellon, no idea, but i suppose you could carve a bowl into the apple

ok, ok, ok....

BUT ECHO OR BONES

Care

I've constucted all sorts of different pot smoking devices over my 15 year career but at no point did I use a watermelon.

I might have to try now.

ok, ok, ok....

BUT ECHO OR BONES

Care

ok, now THAT I have done!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------

now how about the apple????? Bones???

ok, ok, ok....

BUT ECHO OR BONES

Care
watermellon, no idea, but i suppose you could carve a bowl into the apple

ok, ok, ok....

BUT ECHO OR BONES

Care

ok, now THAT I have done!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------

now how about the apple????? Bones???
:eusa_whistle:

Actually, I can tell you how to make one out of just about anything.

I've come up with probably the most efficient design ever created. Smokes itself, you can ALWAYS tell when it's empty without drawing on an empty, no smoke in the air except what comes out of you, solid brass and glass, and can be hidden (and left on your living room coffee table) in 15 seconds or less.

Washes clean with dishsoap and water in 15 min, filters through 1 gal. of water.

Oh yeah.........you can also flavor the smoke whatever you want. It also smokes really nice over wine.

And as a final trick? It doubles as an oil lamp.

16-Year-Old Boy Arrested for Allegedly Rolling Joint With Bible Page - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

A 16-year-old Ohio boy faces drug charges after he allegedly rolled a marijuana joint with a page from his Bible, according to local reports.

The boy's mother told Erie County sheriffs that she went into her son's room, found him smoking and saw a bag of pot on his nightstand, The Sandusky Register reported this week in a blog.

The paper said the woman called deputies about 11:35 p.m. last Tuesday and asked if they'd meet her at a highway car wash.

The woman told deputies that the teen was "smoking a marijuana cigarette using a page from his Bible," the police report said.

Maybe he was getting in better touch with the Lord? :lol:
:lol::lol: I have used bible pages!:lol::lol:

it's called tough love harry.. or nip it in the bud. she can do something with a ten year old,, not so easy with a 16 year old, I'd beat his ass just before the cops got there.

Nip it in the bud. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuS-9hx2JYQ]YouTube - Brewer & Shipley - One Toke Over The Line[/ame]

I wonder if he was listening to this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG8K4kYTpG0]YouTube - Spirit in the Sky Norman Greenbaum[/ame]

:lol:

Forum List

Back