16-Year-Old Boy Arrested for Allegedly Rolling Joint With Bible Page

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,554565,00.html

A 16-year-old Ohio boy faces drug charges after he allegedly rolled a marijuana joint with a page from his Bible, according to local reports.

The boy's mother told Erie County sheriffs that she went into her son's room, found him smoking and saw a bag of pot on his nightstand, The Sandusky Register reported this week in a blog.

The paper said the woman called deputies about 11:35 p.m. last Tuesday and asked if they'd meet her at a highway car wash.

The woman told deputies that the teen was "smoking a marijuana cigarette using a page from his Bible," the police report said.

Maybe he was getting in better touch with the Lord? :lol:

Last edited:
I did it while in Sunday school to smoke between the walk from the youth building to the main church. But mine wasn't the word but from from the note section in the back.

My mother even asked why I have squares cut from it.

Last edited:
You mean he didn't have an empty toliet paper roll, coke can or a watermelon sitting around? :confused:

o rats..this happened to a friend of mine in fayetteville nc...he was selling acid ...on hay street from a cut out bible...normally he would have gotten a few months or the choice of jail or military ( a popular option during that time) but due to the fack the used a bible...he got 7 years....tsk tsk tsk

A 16-year-old Ohio boy faces drug charges after he allegedly rolled a marijuana joint with a page from his Bible, according to local reports.

The boy's mother told Erie County sheriffs that she went into her son's room, found him smoking and saw a bag of pot on his nightstand, The Sandusky Register reported this week in a blog.

The paper said the woman called deputies about 11:35 p.m. last Tuesday and asked if they'd meet her at a highway car wash.

The woman told deputies that the teen was "smoking a marijuana cigarette using a page from his Bible," the police report said.

Light your Faith and you can light the World.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu_rItLPTXc]YouTube - Peter, Paul and Mary -Puff The Magic Dragon[/ame]

It was weak that his mother called the cops. And no, there isn't anything wrong with using a page out of the Bible. Matter of fact, the paper is cigarette quality grade.

It's not the book people, it's the ideas contained IN the book that are important.

Besides..........one of the 3 main ingredients of the Holy Anointing Oil of the Kings of Israel was cannabis oil.

And.........on History Channel International, the show "Naked Archaeologist", it was proven that Hebrews back in Biblical times used cannabis.

Nope...........nothing wrong with this, even if he did use a page out of the Bible. Like I said, it's just a book, and it's not the book itself that is important, but rather the ideas contained in the book.

did you file this report?
if not, where is your link?

Forum List

Back