16 year old, 19 year old charged in fatal shooting of 44 year old, Canada has extreme gun control.

Gun deaths in US so far this year almost 12,000, gun deaths in Canada this year about 550. So relax, even with strict gun laws Canadians still get firearms and find a way to use them irresponsibly. I am sure we could beat their numbers in the face of strict gun laws if given the chance.
I think your implication here that US citizens 2nd Amendments rights are in jeopardy is not thought through.
How do you see house to house government searches for personally owned weapons going? The 2nd Amendment isn’t going anywhere mostly because the existence of the 2nd Amendment precludes the government from being able to do so. Pretty brilliant work by the Founding Fathers!
The problem with guns has never been the availability of them, but instead has been all of the idiots who think they are toys for fun/entertainment and not tools for a job.

So...how exactly did a 16 year old and a 19 year old manage to shoot and kill a 44 year old man when Canada has stricter gun control laws than the U.S.?

Two teens charged in York University Heights shooting that left 44-year-old man dead

Imagine if you bothered to do this for America. With 10,000 gun murders a year, that'd be 27 different posts A DAY. But no, you don't bother with that, do you?

Just carry on being biased.

I do do this for America...I point out how, as more Americans own and carry guns, our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%, our violent crime rate went down 72%.....I also point out how Armed Americans use their legal guns to stop violent criminal attack 1.1 million times a year...according to the CDC or 1.5 million times a year according to the Department of Justice.....those are shooting stories too...but unlike the ones in Canada..the good guys are stopping bad guys by using their legal guns...rapes, robberies and murders stopped...

So, can you do the math...which number is bigger? ...10,985 gun murders or 1.1 million violent rimes stopped by armed Americans....take your time, yours your toes if you have to....

Gun deaths in US so far this year almost 12,000, gun deaths in Canada this year about 550. So relax, even with strict gun laws Canadians still get firearms and find a way to use them irresponsibly. I am sure we could beat their numbers in the face of strict gun laws if given the chance.
I think your implication here that US citizens 2nd Amendments rights are in jeopardy is not thought through.
How do you see house to house government searches for personally owned weapons going? The 2nd Amendment isn’t going anywhere mostly because the existence of the 2nd Amendment precludes the government from being able to do so. Pretty brilliant work by the Founding Fathers!
The problem with guns has never been the availability of them, but instead has been all of the idiots who think they are toys for fun/entertainment and not tools for a job.

No...we are one or two justices on the Supreme Court away from losing the 2nd Amendment.....and at the lower level, the courts are outright ignoring Supreme Court decisions on the 2nd Amendment...and the democrat party plans on gutting the 2nd Amendment through legislation and regulation as soon as they get the power to do it.

So...how exactly did a 16 year old and a 19 year old manage to shoot and kill a 44 year old man when Canada has stricter gun control laws than the U.S.?

Two teens charged in York University Heights shooting that left 44-year-old man dead
We had a bad shooting of a couple in Sodus NY a few days ago. Why haven't you covered that?

I cover the positive side of gun ownership since the democrat media only cover the bad side of gun ownership....you have NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, NPR, Hollywood and all the newspapers that are anti gun....then there is me...on U.S.messageboard bringing the truth to the ignorant,...like you...

Like Canada, Chicago is supposed to have the strictest gun laws in America but yet thousands are murdered every year in Chicago. Gun laws do not work and are totally useless as we have seen over and over and over again. The liberal/democrats would love to get rid of the 2nd Amendment but it ain't going to happen all you liberal/democratic supporters. Guns are here to stay in America and in Canada. They need to live with that. My opinion.

What’s the homicide rate in Canada?

It doesn't matter...what matters is that their gun crime rate is going up....see, what a moron like you doesn't understand....the gun laws you worship are supposed to lower the gun crime rate...you know, criminals getting guns.....that they use those guns for crime, but don't use them to commit murder is a matter of personal taste for those criminals...

The point is they keep getting illegal guns no matter what laws you pass...

What’s the homicide rate in Canada?

It doesn't matter...what matters is that their gun crime rate is going up....see, what a moron like you doesn't understand....the gun laws you worship are supposed to lower the gun crime rate...you know, criminals getting guns.....that they use those guns for crime, but don't use them to commit murder is a matter of personal taste for those criminals...

The point is they keep getting illegal guns no matter what laws you pass...
Of course it matters. The goal of gun control is to lower the homicide rate. What’s the homicide rate in Canada?

Forum List

Back