$16 trillion debt belongs to the GOP

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV

caused by laws they passed in the Bush administration. Cost of two wars resulting in 26,000 disabled vets that has to be taken care of for life, cost of tax cuts for the rich with loop holes and tax havens on going, allowing jobs to be outsourced creating unemployment and dependence on entitlements, stimulus and bail outs that did not work. Obama’s tax plan that passed is not a tax hike. It lowers taxes for millions by not letting the Bush tax cut expire for all. Stop blaming Obama for the spending on the debt the GOP racked up under the Bush administration that is ongoing. Now they want the spending on the entitlements they created to be paid for by me and my children by cutting Social Security, raising Medicare rates and lowering services, food stamps, welfare, Medicaid for the poor they created? Jobs and revenue is the only way to pay down the debt not tax cuts and cutting spending. You cannot cut taxes and cut spending on entitlements and expect to pay down the debt. You just create more dependence on entitlements and more spending. Obama is not going to let the GOP default on the debt that they created. That is not a threat but a promise. $16 trillion debt is not Obama’s baby but Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty is and it will add billions to the debt if not trillions and the American people cannot afford to pay for it. Enforcement by attrition will force deportation and release millions of jobs for unemployment Americans created needed revenue that will stay here and not go to Mexico’s economy. GOP created a $16 trillion debt and our children will be paying for it for decades to come.
And O’Donnell believe the American people want the Government to stop spending on entitlements like Social Security, Medicare, SSI, SSID, Medicaid, unemployment, food stamps, etc that they have already paid into and deserve. It just shows how out of touch the GOP is with the American people.

You are one stupid bitch, but that you won't stick around and debate after you drop your deuce threads means you are also just a troll.

You are one stupid bitch, but that you won't stick around and debate after you drop your deuce threads means you are also just a troll.

I see you noticed that too. Never sticks around...much like Lahkota. Although once in a blue moon it, Lahkota will.... and post an icon or two instead of a reply.

My favorites are the ones who know they are wrong or have no reply so they leave and come back later when they think they can slip a reply by without the original poster seeing it. NY Carbonara comes to mind and another certain New Yorker. Must be indigenous to the state.

Last edited:
The debt belongs to all of us regardless of political affiliation. We all have to pay it. We are all responsible to some degree for it. Pretending it's a partisan matter is a lie to ourselves and to others.

As long as you are looking for someone to blame instead of some way to fix the problem, we will continue to go into more debt and become poorer as a nation.

caused by laws they passed in the Bush administration. Cost of two wars resulting in 26,000 disabled vets that has to be taken care of for life, cost of tax cuts for the rich with loop holes and tax havens on going, allowing jobs to be outsourced creating unemployment and dependence on entitlements, stimulus and bail outs that did not work. Obama’s tax plan that passed is not a tax hike. It lowers taxes for millions by not letting the Bush tax cut expire for all. Stop blaming Obama for the spending on the debt the GOP racked up under the Bush administration that is ongoing. Now they want the spending on the entitlements they created to be paid for by me and my children by cutting Social Security, raising Medicare rates and lowering services, food stamps, welfare, Medicaid for the poor they created? Jobs and revenue is the only way to pay down the debt not tax cuts and cutting spending. You cannot cut taxes and cut spending on entitlements and expect to pay down the debt. You just create more dependence on entitlements and more spending. Obama is not going to let the GOP default on the debt that they created. That is not a threat but a promise. $16 trillion debt is not Obama’s baby but Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty is and it will add billions to the debt if not trillions and the American people cannot afford to pay for it. Enforcement by attrition will force deportation and release millions of jobs for unemployment Americans created needed revenue that will stay here and not go to Mexico’s economy. GOP created a $16 trillion debt and our children will be paying for it for decades to come.
And O’Donnell believe the American people want the Government to stop spending on entitlements like Social Security, Medicare, SSI, SSID, Medicaid, unemployment, food stamps, etc that they have already paid into and deserve. It just shows how out of touch the GOP is with the American people.

Let me see if I understand you: The GOP is responsible for the national debt, but you are opposed to any reductions to entitlements (which are the main drivers of our continuing deficits). In other words, you aren't interested in addressing the problem, only in deflecting blame. Wonderful.

Is this the sequal to star wars? I like a good story

tumbled.gif

Little Old Lady is the Grand Dame of stupid.

Let me see if I understand you: The GOP is responsible for the national debt, but you are opposed to any reductions to entitlements (which are the main drivers of our continuing deficits). In other words, you aren't interested in addressing the problem, only in deflecting blame. Wonderful.

You actually read that shit?!

Of course the debt will be that of the GOP, the media will make sure that it's played out that way. The messiah of the libs and msm will make it happen.
Unfortuntely for the libs, the historians will see it much differently.

Nah.. could not be the fault of people from both parties who are in government for power grabs, pander with handouts for votes, who are not held accountable, while they spend like there is no tomorrow

:rolleyes:

If Clinton gets the credit for surpluses during his presidency, shouldn't Obama get credit for the deficits? Oh, I forgot...

Of course the debt will be that of the GOP, the media will make sure that it's played out that way. The messiah of the libs and msm will make it happen.
Unfortuntely for the libs, the historians will see it much differently.

That is very true!! Always remember, it is the media's job to protect and promote the Democrat party and its agenda. Can you imagine the media actually telling the truth, like how in 6 years under Bush when he had a Republican House and Senate, in those 6 years, he added $3.4 trillon to our debt. Yet, when the Democrats gained control of the House, Senate and Presidency, they added $3 trillion in debt in just ONE year!!!! It only took Democrats 1 year to come up $400 billion short of what Republicans and Bush did in 6. Now, I am not excusing Bush and Republicans, they were part of the problem, just nowhere near the problem Democrats are.

Oh, and here is another you won't see the Democrat-media complex cover, 5 straight years of over $1 trillion in added debt, in 8 years under Bush, never had a year of a trillion or more added in debt.

Well now, I wouldn't necessarily say that.

publicdebtdemocratcongr.jpg

Forum List

Back