16 Signs That People Are Becoming Stupider

That's not what makes one a radical........ Try again.

I'm really not that radical man unless you're like some stuck in the butt Christian Conservative who probably shouldn't even own a computer in the first place since it' is the devil's machine. I'm an :eusa_angel:
Uummmmmm........... Stereotype much? You know, like radicals do......... :eusa_whistle:

No more than the people who are sending everyone to hell friend. :)

I'm really not that radical man unless you're like some stuck in the butt Christian Conservative who probably shouldn't even own a computer in the first place since it' is the devil's machine. I'm an :eusa_angel:
Uummmmmm........... Stereotype much? You know, like radicals do......... :eusa_whistle:

Uuummmm...... so you prefer being like the minority religious sects/individuals...... hypocritical and intolerant. Okay, just wondering. Glad we cleared that up. :thup:

17: In the mid-1920's the government engaged in massive deregulation of a financial instrument called stocks and those who sold them. Within a few years, this was directly attributed to causing The Great Depression.
In the mid-1980's, the government deregulated a financial instrument called junk bonds and also the Thrift & Loan industry. Within a few years, a recession that was directly attributed to this was caused.
In the 2000's a financial instrument called Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities and the Banks were deregulated. Within a few years, a massive recession that was directly attributed to this deregulation crashed the US Economy.
Now the Republicans claim that deregulation is the key to helping the economy. And millions of Americans are stupid enough to believe them.
The government should re-regulate the banks tighter than a Japanese corset, shut down the Federal Reserve, and give the money supply controls back to Congress where they belong. Then we could stop paying all that ridiculous interest to the money-changers starting with our next inevitable chunk of national debt.

I don't know man, can we trust Congress? Wouldn't that be like dumb and dumber? I think the only thing that's going to fix this place is a huge Meteor! :lol:
That might be true but the goobermint is going to have to keep borrowing the money anyway, just to keep paying for this unconscionable war on terrism of ours, if nothing else, and there is no reason for us to keep paying billions in interest to the cartel of central bankers represented by the Federal Reserve every year. The Congress has the Constitutional power to coin money, and had no right to pass that over to the banks when they slipped the Federal Reserve Act on us in 1913. Without that act being passed, we the tax slaves of the United States would not be paying billions in geometrically inflating interest on the national debt to the bankers right now. As the Messiah Incarnate you should know all about how tricky that whole sinful Usary game can be. The Federal Reserve Act is one of the biggest scams of all time, and the gamed-into-taxpaying US citizenry are the marks, sold out to the carnies at the Fed by the rubes in Congress.

Uuummmm...... so you prefer being like the minority religious sects/individuals...... hypocritical and intolerant. Okay, just wondering. Glad we cleared that up. :thup:

Actually I try my best to be kind to everyone especially in real life no matter how ignorant they might be but sometimes it's tough. I often feel like a stranger in a stranger land. I'll be honest though I prefer to hang with the cat and the plants to most humans regardless of their religion. :)

I'm not exactly an atheist either, to me that's not much different than materialist christianity. The atheists believe that the material dimension, this shit, is all there is... The christians think there may be something beyond it but don't know what it is or how to get there. I have my own crazy theories that I've worked hard at developing and did lots of my own research to arrive at that aren't much different than say the beliefs of a lot of the Native Americans, the Ancient Greeks and Egyptians, the Gnostic Christians, the Cathars, and some Hinduism and Buddhism. The Abrahamic bow to the lard stuff and the materialist man god Jesus nah... no thanks... to me Jesus is the Sun, and the spirit, the sun upon the earth. But not a man, but the manna. (John 6.) The great teacher is generally the same in every belief system. :beer:

Once Christians start studying a little ancient astrology and ancient astronomy, the Greek and Egyptian Mysteries/myths, Zoroastrianism, Gnosticism, esoteric symbolism, shamanism, numerology and Gematria, Kaballah, Buddhism, Hinduism, and other arcane subjects they often lump together as paganism then maybe I'll be able to have more respect for them. After all the bible is a collection of Occult tales that one must have some knowledge of the Occult to even start to make any real sense of. Until then, it's just dumb and dumber. :)

So let's just pretend it's all good, godly and great because heaven forbid, we wouldn't want to offend anyone. :cool:

Forum List

Back