16 reasons to move away from California

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
16 Reasons To Move Away From California - YOLO (you only live once)

marchacrossborderstampeg.jpg

Yes, that, but also because of policies are like Greece(marxist idea's of economics). Proving that the leftist idea's keep failing every time they're tried.

It relies on people money to function! It doesn't make money, but uses or takes money away from people; so pretty soon you run out of that money. Then BOOM! It collapses.

One of the main downfalls with "most" non-white nations is that they seem to accept "marxist" economics and laziness over free market idea's. Maybe it has something to do with a lesser degree of intelligence, but either way it isn't good for their betterment or ours as they move into our nation.

Last edited:
Nice Job Moon Beam,,,u keep raising taxes, they keep moving to Texas,Colorada,Florida and as far away as possible,,,,Moon Beam is doing the same thing O'Bozo is doing, and now we see the long term side affects.

Nice Job Moon Beam,,,u keep raising taxes, they keep moving to Texas,Colorada,Florida and as far away as possible,,,,Moon Beam is doing the same thing O'Bozo is doing, and now we see the long term side affects.

Raising taxes is the answer to everything for Democrats. California already has some of the highest taxes of any State!

I just hope Callyfornia totally collapses this summer and lets just see if they still vote for the laughing stock of the country. I would even be surprised if Obama wins Illinois. you know that the thugs will rig the election if Obama is at 40% approval in that state.

Granny says dey got earthquakes in California...

... yea, we got tornadoes...

... but at least with a tornado...

... ya can get inna basement and get away from `em...

... but if ya get inna basement with a earthquake...

... ya liable to get squished.
:eek:

I doubt anyone could give me one reason to go to California. With their sanctuary cities, gangs and illegal alien population, the cities are going to hell. California has more people on welfare than any other state and those who foot the bill are leaving in droves. They knew years ago they were on an unsustainable course and they sped up as they headed down the dead end road.

California is a great example of what not to do and I hope other states are paying attention.

I knew that I was in a democratic nightmare when I got my first voting ballot a few years ago. Here in San Francisco they decided by a ballot initiative to call the local sewage plant The GWB sewage plant.....What a bunch of children....Seriously it was on the ballot.

All that aside. We also got to vote on whether or not to construct a high speed rail. Never mind whether or not there is money, a viable plan, or the political will to make it happen. Just let the people on the street decide if we should have high speed rail. We don't have enough money to fund our schools, but somehow the liberals here decided we had enough money to vote on a high speed rail system.....

Granny says dey got earthquakes in California...

... yea, we got tornadoes...

... but at least with a tornado...

... ya can get inna basement and get away from `em...

... but if ya get inna basement with a earthquake...

... ya liable to get squished.
:eek:
Only if you let uh murkin build your basement.

Forum List

Back