$16 Million Fine for Building Pond on Private Property

Ignorance of the law is no excuse. The DNR has more authority than cops. They can come on your private property. You got a problem with that? You sound like a terrorist.

I can't tell whether you're joking or you're really that stupid.
He's that stupid...................His last post proves it............He can't see the wrong in giving the EPA that kind of power without giving the people their day in court...........They only get their day in court because the Sacketts took it to the Supreme Court......................He and the leftist brigade are lunatics.
No day in court. Sell your property to poor minority s. Spread the wealth.

Are you admitting you actually approve of the government expropriating your property?
Yes. Isn't that what you believe? Arent you always correct? You know. Wink

Where have I ever said I believe government should have the authority to expropriate your property?

Rules.....................LOL...............

If the EPA deems you in violation they will fine you to the moon without any recourse or your day in court. Where were these rules in the local and state building codes and inspections..........People get these permits and think they are legal only to be attacked by the EPA...............

Fucking ridiculous..................No Seizure or fines without your day in court over the issue.
Ignorance of the law is no excuse. The DNR has more authority than cops. They can come on your private property. You got a problem with that? You sound like a terrorist.

He's that stupid...................His last post proves it............He can't see the wrong in giving the EPA that kind of power without giving the people their day in court...........They only get their day in court because the Sacketts took it to the Supreme Court......................He and the leftist brigade are lunatics.
Go Fuck yourself Liberal....................

LOL
If the guy got s

Are you admitting you actually approve of the government expropriating your property?

Where have I ever said I believe government should have the authority to expropriate your property?
There's been plenty of times when corporations needed someone's land and they just took it. Probably to build some haloburton or solyndra project. You vote for corporations to rule. Citizens united and the private bankers taking over the federal reserve in 1913. You're a sheep like the rest of the little right wing Eichmann's here.

Fuck the little guy. Let the market work it out. The free market. Don't like it move to a well regulated state like california or Michigan. At least it was. Snyder's in charge now. Like all GOP govs shifting the tax burden from the rich onto us, while the rich have never been richer.

To impose fines is seizure of personal property..................Not allowing recourse or a day in court to defend yourself, your property.........is Tyranny...........

If the EPA can't win in court over these things then they should all be fired.............They should be fired for not knowing how to update their dangs maps........

Fuck the little guy. Let the market work it out. The free market. Don't like it move to a well regulated state like california or Michigan. At least it was. Snyder's in charge now. Like all GOP govs shifting the tax burden from the rich onto us, while the rich have never been richer.
What the fuck does that have to do with the EPA fining people without a reach around in a country who should be able to challenge them in court.................

If you don't see it........then it sucks to be you...................You don't have a clue about Freedom and obviously have no clue on abuse of power.

LOL
If the guy got s

There's been plenty of times when corporations needed someone's land and they just took it. Probably to build some haloburton or solyndra project. You vote for corporations to rule. Citizens united and the private bankers taking over the federal reserve in 1913. You're a sheep like the rest of the little right wing Eichmann's here.

That's just plain bullshit. They can't do that without getting government to use eminent domain, and the libturds on the Supreme Court are the ones who said it was OK for local government to take property and then give it to a corporation, not the conservatives.

The private bankers didn't "take over" the Federal Reserve. It's a branch of the government.

LOL
If the guy got s

That's just plain bullshit. They can't do that without getting government to use eminent domain, and the libturds on the Supreme Court are the ones who said it was OK for local government to take property and then give it to a corporation, not the conservatives.

The private bankers didn't "take over" the Federal Reserve. It's a branch of the government.
Not how I or Ron Paul sees it

LOL
If the guy got s

Not how I or Ron Paul sees it
And Diversion game continues...............................it has nothing to do with the stock pond, the Sacketts and the abuse of power by the EPA.

Forum List

Back