150 years since death of a tyrant!

Shit for brains idiots like (Im)odium support assassination because, no matter what else they profess, they don't really believe in the ballot over the bullet.
Ballot has failed so you are absolutely 100% correct.
Best President in US History

Bad news for the South when Lincoln was killed
Not even close. You do realize he hated negro's as well right? Was planning on sending them back to Africa...

Actually, he wasn't
It was an option being considered for those who wanted it

Lincoln freed the slaves
Articles That Dirty Rotten Racist...Abraham Lincoln
He hated n!ggers
Sic Semper Tyrannis! Cheers for John Wilkes Booth!

fuck yourself
Tissue?

Why? Did you jizz yourself masturbating to the thought of the murder of a President, you shit for brain pin dick fly fucker?
:boohoo:

Not even close. You do realize he hated negro's as well right? Was planning on sending them back to Africa...

Actually, he wasn't
It was an option being considered for those who wanted it

Lincoln freed the slaves
Articles That Dirty Rotten Racist...Abraham Lincoln
He hated n!ggers
Sic Semper Tyrannis! Cheers for John Wilkes Booth!

fuck yourself
Tissue?

Sorry...you crossed the line

Your posts in this thread are no longer worthy of a responsse
:banana::banana:

Your brain failed (evidently at birth). So, yeah. I'm right. And you are nothing more than a total asshole.

Not in my case. My investigations into history only make things worse for the left.
My point was....if they can trash our greatest leaders then maybe we'll settle for their token candidates.

They don't trash Lincoln though.
Today....History Channel was claiming he was suicidal and gay.

I think that's a bit trashy.

the history channel lost its touch years ago

Too many alien abductions

indeed

That wasn't a good thing.

We saw what happens when the states have too much power

No, that was what happens when the federal govrnment tries to take the constitutionally given state's power.
We have to keep an eye on the states. If we don't, they start abusing the Constitutional rights of their citizens

Things like slavery, women's rights, civil rights, gay rights

You don't know even the tiniest bit about history or the constitution do you?
Moron.
You have no concept of the history of our nation

Missed out on the Civil War and Civil Rights?

So now your argument is the same as a 10 year old? "I know you are but what am I?" That's what you are going with? Yeah you are dismissed.

What does it say about Americans who would venerate a man responsible for 850k dead Americans, destruction of half the nation, and distortions of the Constitution?

He might have been mentally ill...that could explain his inhuman, illogical, and illegal actions...
Then there is the book, Lincoln’s Melancholy, by Joshua Wolf Shenk. The book describes Abe Lincoln’s various mental illnesses, including severe depression that caused wild mood swings, for which Abe took a mid-nineteenth-century “medicine” that contained a heavy dose of mercury. The book was showered with awards and made into a History Channel documentary.

Most thoughtful people would view this as alarming – that a man with severe mental illnesses was elected president. Predictably, the “spin” that Joshua Shen puts on these facts is that Lincoln’s mental illnesses somehow “fueled his greatness.” He was even greater than 150 years of Lincoln cultism has explained, said Shen, for he accomplished what he did despite the fact that he suffered from mental illness!

Amazing!

You with the most illogical hatred of all things R today, yet you shower your love and affection on Dishonest Abe. A man responsible for the deaths of more Americans than all other presidents combined.

What does it say about Americans who would venerate a man responsible for 850k dead Americans, destruction of half the nation, and distortions of the Constitution?

what does it say about so-called americans who would start a war to defend their right to own other people?
You need to get informed. The South did not start the war. Your beloved Dishonest Abe did.

what does it say about so-called americans who would start a war to defend their right to own other people?
You need to get informed. The South did not start the war. Your beloved Dishonest Abe did.

:lmao:

The evil Northern States evidently hit Fort Sumter themselves, craftily blamed it on the courageous loveable Southern States, and then illegally invaded the peace loving nation of Iraq.

Oh wait.

Forum List

Back