150 years since death of a tyrant!

Best President in US History

Bad news for the South when Lincoln was killed

Not even close. You do realize he hated negro's as well right? Was planning on sending them back to Africa...

Actually, he wasn't
It was an option being considered for those who wanted it

Lincoln freed the slaves
Articles That Dirty Rotten Racist...Abraham Lincoln
He hated n!ggers
Sic Semper Tyrannis! Cheers for John Wilkes Booth!

fuck yourself
Tissue?

Shit for brains idiots like (Im)odium support assassination because, no matter what else they profess, they don't really believe in the ballot over the bullet.

Not even close. You do realize he hated negro's as well right? Was planning on sending them back to Africa...

Actually, he wasn't

Lincoln freed the slaves
He hated n!ggers

fuck yourself
Tissue?

Why? Did you jizz yourself masturbating to the thought of the murder of a President, you shit for brain pin dick fly fucker?

Tyrant, racist, and turd he was. However, the assassination was a strategic mistake. It unleashed the most evil of northern passions upon the south in unrighteous anger. It set the stage for the apotheosis of an unworthy man.

The more I learn of Lincoln, the more I have to question my long held beliefs about him.

Imo, he also did some harm. Making the Federal Government more powerful than the states was the worst of it.

People all over and from all walks of life and the political spectrum make the same mistake over and over. They measure and judge people in history by modern standards. Therefor Lincoln wanting to send the slaves back to Africa is seen as horrid racism. Using a little logic and a knowledge of history and you would come to the correct conclusion that in those days, that would have been the right thing to do for the majority of the slaves. Or at least you can see why it wasn't wrong to think that way then.

Actually, he wasn't

Lincoln freed the slaves
He hated n!ggers

fuck yourself
Tissue?

Sorry...you crossed the line

Your posts in this thread are no longer worthy of a responsse

The more I learn of Lincoln, the more I have to question my long held beliefs about him.

Imo, he also did some harm. Making the Federal Government more powerful than the states was the worst of it.

Lincoln turned us from a bunch of united states to The United States

Great man, great vision

That is by design.

Question your history.....and it loses its reverence.

Then the left can manipulate you.

That is by design.

Question your history.....and it loses its reverence.

Then the left can manipulate you.

Not in my case. My investigations into history only make things worse for the left.

Forum List

Back