150,000 salmon die in Chile while thousand of dead fish appear in Colombia alarming fisher

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-13_21-0-35.png

150,000 salmon die in Chile while thousands of dead fish appear in Colombia alarming fishermen
Two apocalyptical mass die-offs occurred in the last two days in Chile and Colombia. While an ‘algal bloom’ killed some 170,000 salmon in Chile, another massive fish die-off occurred in the district of Tasajera, Colombia, where hundred of thousands of fish stranded on a beach.

---------------------------------------------------
AND IN ANOTHER ARTICLE
Dozens of dead owls showing up along I-84: ‘It’s like they fell from the sky’
Dozens of dead owls have been reported by drivers along Interstate-84 in southern Idaho making for an eerie stretch of road. Over the weekend, Nichole Miller and Christina White of Boise were driving home to Boise from Twin Falls when they spotted some road kill along the interstate. “I saw a bird on the side of the road — I thought it was a chicken,” Miller

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mass die offs keep on happening, but move a long nothing going on here. These aren't the only two occurrences either.

“Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.”
Hosea 4:3

View attachment 112225
150,000 salmon die in Chile while thousands of dead fish appear in Colombia alarming fishermen
Two apocalyptical mass die-offs occurred in the last two days in Chile and Colombia. While an ‘algal bloom’ killed some 170,000 salmon in Chile, another massive fish die-off occurred in the district of Tasajera, Colombia, where hundred of thousands of fish stranded on a beach.

---------------------------------------------------
AND IN ANOTHER ARTICLE
Dozens of dead owls have been reported by drivers along Interstate-84 in southern Idaho making for an eerie stretch of road. Over the weekend, Nichole Miller and Christina White of Boise were driving home to Boise from Twin Falls when they spotted some road kill along the interstate. “I saw a bird on the side of the road — I thought it was a chicken,” Miller

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mass die offs keep on happening, but move a long nothing going on here. These aren't the only two occurrences either.
Although it may not be accepted by some people, the truth is found in the Scriptures and I've yet to find the Hebrew prophets get it wrong once. Not once. That scripture is prophesying of the times we are coming into now. Even Joel is beginning to come to pass. I'm thankful for Trump being President, I support him but that doesn't mean that our troubles are over. Far from it. We've got a divided nation and a divided nation will not stand for long. Something has to change.

As I said before, I like Trump and am thankful that God permitted him to be President and he is certainly a gifted negotiator but there are some things that are not negotiable and Israel is one of those things. We have to stand 4 square with Israel, this should be done out of love and loyalty, she is our closest ally, but as this world doesn't operate on those virtues we'll have to pray that Trump never dares to divide Jerusalem, that he supports the settlements and does his best to always be supportive of Israel without using leverage such as the quartet tried to use against Israel time and again.

I believe we are headed for very troubled times but I hope it can be put off for a season and that the people in America will repent and do the right thing. It is as if we were standing in a sinking ship and the Democrats are trying to drill a hole in the bottom of it while those of us at the top deck are trying to get the water out of the boat! Eventually one side or the other will prevail. Surely Russia and China are watching all of this biding their time and realizing that it would not be too difficult to defeat us with so much division going on.

Forum List

Back