~15 Years Ago Princess Diana Was Killed~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Hard to believe that 15 years ago today, Princess Diana was killed in a car crash in Paris.
I remember watching her wedding...so pretty she was and her gown was so lavish.
She was definitely a people's Princess.....she was a great person, she gave life to what I'm sure was a dull Buckingham ~LoL~
She was way too good for that old fuck Charles~

Attachments

• $dianawedding.jpg
    $dianawedding.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 64
  • $dianablue.jpg
    $dianablue.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 59
  • $dianacrash.jpg
    $dianacrash.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 65
She was a whore, a slapper, a tart and mad as a spoon.
I think I was picking my nose while her funeral was going on but I paid it no real attention so I can't be sure.

I think I was picking my nose while her funeral was going on but I paid it no real attention so I can't be sure.

So, you are saying she was a much better person than you....how grand of you!
I agree!

I agree!

that's kind of a low bar to set.

i'm in europe and they had a book to sign into at harrod's to express your wishes and today we saw the tunnel where she was killed while driving around paris. i never understood the whole diana insanity, but the way she died was still sad as was her leaving two sons.

"Was killed" or died in an auto"accident" ?
Ye shalt never knoweth.

I have to agree.
She died in a car crash......or as the result of a car crash.
Nonetheless...I remember when I heard she had died.
Another shocker.

I agree!

i'm in europe and they had a book to sign into at harrod's to express your wishes and today we saw the tunnel where she was killed while driving around paris. i never understood the whole diana insanity, but the way she died was still sad as was her leaving two sons.

I guess I followed her because she was my age.
I watched her marry....had her babies...she was always so pretty...she was a Princess!
I liked how she kept things "lively"....she seemed fun and giggly...at the same time, she seemed to care for so many different types of people.....she had a heart.
I felt she was used by the Royal Family, to get Charles to produce an heir.
Diana did her job I reckon, she produced 2 handsome sons.......and I felt sad at hearing of her death.
And I feel sad that her sons had to grow up without their Mom, and the stories they must have probably been told........

I agree!

Two sons who are beter off without a prostitute for a mother.
Harrods was Al Fayad's at the time.
That nut job of a whore's potential father in law did it for political gain.

No way would I sign any book for Dodo and Princess dead.

Went to see the tunnel.
WOW - I've seen a road - fantastic, I'll tell the whole world I've been on a road.

Yippppeeeee - A real road.
Come on - It isn't like bits of slapper ex princess's tiny brain is still splattered on the bridge supports.
Not exactly a tourist spot.

I can see the memorial now.

Here marks the spot where a playboy and his latest fuck got killed because they were too stupid to hire a driver that didn't get drunk.

Get real.
Di (Or "dead") would have sex with any bloke with a pulse and whored around like she was trying to get into the record books for the most sexually ransmitted diseases in any living human.
Who really cares?

The entire British Royal Crown is a bunch of inbred lunatics and they've been that way for centuries.

Fun Pop Quiz!: Which Royal said: "In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation".

I remember hearing about her death. Its something I will never forget. Can't believe it has been 15 years already.

RIP Diana. :(

So Mother Theresa gets to heaven and she sees Princess Di. She goes to Saint Peter and says, "Hey, I was a lot holier than she was in life, why does she have such a big halo?"

St. Peter replies, "That's not a Halo, that's a Steering Wheel!"

Guys always laugh at that joke, women always groan.

Okay, seriously, it was very sad that she died, but the recklessness of her companions had a lot to do with it. Her driver was drunk out of his gourd and they were driving recklessly to avoid having their pictures taken.

I think she did some good things for charities and such, but mostly, she was part of this anachronistic institution known as the British Monarchy.

Last edited:
she touched aids patients at a time when people where terrified.....

i always liked her....i wondered why she married into that mess they call royals

charles said that if i am not mistaken mad

"Was killed" or died in an auto"accident" ?
Ye shalt never knoweth.

I'm inclined to agree. There was something very suspicious surrounding the investigation into her death. I wouldn't call someone stupid or heartless for thinking that the Royal Family had a hand in her death. Rumour has it that the Queen hated Dodi and his father and Philip made no secret of the fact that he would never, ever welcome a muslim into the Royal Family.

I agree!

Two sons who are beter off without a prostitute for a mother.
Harrods was Al Fayad's at the time.
That nut job of a whore's potential father in law did it for political gain.

No way would I sign any book for Dodo and Princess dead.

Went to see the tunnel.
WOW - I've seen a road - fantastic, I'll tell the whole world I've been on a road.

Yippppeeeee - A real road.
Come on - It isn't like bits of slapper ex princess's tiny brain is still splattered on the bridge supports.
Not exactly a tourist spot.

I can see the memorial now.

Here marks the spot where a playboy and his latest fuck got killed because they were too stupid to hire a driver that didn't get drunk.

Get real.
Di (Or "dead") would have sex with any bloke with a pulse and whored around like she was trying to get into the record books for the most sexually ransmitted diseases in any living human.
Who really cares?

Really??
You fucking asshole......saying "two sons are better off without their Mother??"
Thank you for coming into my thread...a thread I made because I remember the Princess as a lady who made the Royal family more easier to put up, they aren't fans of mine, but Diana was Ok.
If you didn't like my thread, then you could have kept your fucking fingers off your keyboard......I should Neg Rep your ass......you piss me off.

Last edited:
she touched aids patients at a time when people where terrified.....

i always liked her....i wondered why she married into that mess they call royals

charles said that if i am not mistaken mad

This is how I remember her most.
People were literally terrified to touch a child with AIDS, or any person, and she handled them in her arms with love and care.
No matter what the royal family thought of her...she was more of a decent human being than any of them ever tried to be.
She had a heart...which is more than I can say about a lot of people.

Forum List

Back