15-year-old raped in court: Rapist gets probation, teen gets 12 months

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
In 2005, 15-year-old Ashley was facing trial in Manhattan Family Court for lying to police after she told officers she didn't know who had assaulted her on the way to school.
As she waited in the court's holding area for her court appearance, juvenile counselor Tony "Tyson" Simmons came up to the handcuffed girl, took her in an elevator to the building's basement, and raped her.
Moments later, Ashley -- who's withholding her last name for fear of reprisal -- was in the courtroom being sentenced to 12 months in prison for filing a false police report. This week, Simmons was sentenced to 10 years' probation for the sexual assault on Ashley and two other teens.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/10/teen-raped-court-rapist-probation/

Poor girl. This is why it's wrong to keep children "innocent". They need to know. After being raped, this girl was carrying the evidence of that rape and probably didn't even know it.

There is "age appropriated" education. You don't have to teach small children "everything", but you can teach them enough. 15 years old is old enough to know "everything".

In 2005, 15-year-old Ashley was facing trial in Manhattan Family Court for lying to police after she told officers she didn't know who had assaulted her on the way to school.
As she waited in the court's holding area for her court appearance, juvenile counselor Tony "Tyson" Simmons came up to the handcuffed girl, took her in an elevator to the building's basement, and raped her.
Moments later, Ashley -- who's withholding her last name for fear of reprisal -- was in the courtroom being sentenced to 12 months in prison for filing a false police report. This week, Simmons was sentenced to 10 years' probation for the sexual assault on Ashley and two other teens.

15-year-old raped in court: Rapist gets probation, teen gets 12 months | Raw Story

Hetero criminal....

Tony Simmons was a juvenile counselor with New York City's Department of Juvenile Justice for 16 years before he was brought up on multiple sex assault charges in 2008. He pleaded guilty to raping Ashley, as well as raping a 16-year-old in a pantry, and assaulting a 15-year-old in a waiting area. Simmons will be on probation for 10 years and is required to register as a sex offender.

Oh my god!

Hang him, hang the DA and hang the judge, too.

15-year-old raped in court: Rapist gets probation, teen gets 12 months | Raw Story

This case was discussed by Megyn Kelly on Fox, and she explained that the minimal sentence for the rapist was based on the fact that the now-20-yr-old, and another 'victim' in the case were prostitutes, and refused to take the stand.

The DA took a plea by the defendant just to get some kind of penalty.

This case was discussed by Megyn Kelly on Fox, and she explained that the minimal sentence for the rapist was based on the fact that the now-20-yr-old, and another 'victim' in the case were prostitutes, and refused to take the stand.

Did he Pay for the Sex?...

:)

peace...

peace...

Unclear but it would still be rape...the 'victim' will not testify as to the details at this time.

peace...

Unclear but it would still be rape...the 'victim' will not testify as to the details at this time.

One should ask for ID when getting a Hooker... That's the Moral.

peace...

the 'victim' will not testify as to the details at this time.
Interesting that you put that in quotes.

Simmons224507ff5-884b-4e8a-a914-01b562c16f5a.jpg

^Is it Possible he Pled out like the Left Claims many Blacks do when they aren't Guilty, just to avoid going to Jail for Crimes he may Not have Committed?

peace...

Last edited:
Interesting. So if I shoot a veteran in the head, he's not really a 'victim' since getting shot at was his job, just like getting fucked was her job?

I guess every woman who's ever received anything in exchange for sex (say, a necklace, a 'date' with wine and supper, cash, or a gold ring) surrenders her right to ever refuse sex.

Interesting. So if I shoot a veteran in the head, he's not really a 'victim' since getting shot at was his job, just like getting fucked was her job?

I guess every woman who's ever received anything in exchange for sex (say, a necklace, a 'date' with wine and supper, cash, or a gold ring) surrenders her right to ever refuse sex.

Juvenile.

Every woman is a prostitute?

This is the best you can do?

I'm hoping that the veteran gets off the first shot.

Last edited:

You haven't Proven she Refused Sex... Neither did the Court.

Why do you Assume Black People are Guilty?...

peace...

peace...

oh?
This week, Simmons was sentenced to 10 years' probation for the sexual assault on Ashley and two other teens

dumbass

peace...

oh?
This week, Simmons was sentenced to 10 years' probation for the sexual assault on Ashley and two other teens

dumbass

He pled... why are you avoiding my earlier point?

peace...

Who cares if they were prostitutes. They were children that some grown man admitted to raping. Just because they refused to testify, doesn't mean the man didn't commit a crime, he admitted to doing it.

Who cares if they were prostitutes. They were children that some grown man admitted to raping. Just because they refused to testify, doesn't mean the man didn't commit a crime, he admitted to doing it.

I am not Disagreeing with you...

But in Certain Cases, Liberals tend to Side with the Accused and Pled out Black Man, saying the Racist System Forced them to Plea to something they didn't do...

I Guess this is one of those Difficult Times for Liberals.

peace...

Forum List

Back