15 Year Old Girl Arrested For Burning Koran

Burning a copy of the Koran this close to Christmas will no doubt cause her name to be placed on the naughty list...

Why did they arrest her? What laws did she break?

I hope she sues the hell out of everyone involved.

• Banned
When Muslims are the majority, she will be stoned to death in the street.

Why should governments care about making any religion happy?

Lets hear about the crucifix in urine thing that happened 30 ? years ago?

• Banned
So many honky's think that there has been just somekind of misunderstanding and if their nice to Muslims then the Muslims will be nice to them.

The honky's are in for a rude awaking

Did government arrest anyone for sticking a cross in a beaker of pee?

the british govt usually does not arrest people for things they do in the USA.
But many right wingers still would like to have the guy arrested if they could for it.

Why should governments care about making any religion happy?

Lets hear about the crucifix in urine thing that happened 30 ? years ago?

The beef with that was that tax money paid for it. I think there might be a difference between me saying you have no right not to be offended, and me saying you have to pay me for what is offending you. That should be a no brainer.

The arrest of a 15-year old girl for burning a Koran and putting a video of it on Facebook — an act which is doubtless reprehensible — has however raised the obvious question: would someone be arrested for burning a bible?

Would Someone be Arrested for Burning a Bible? | British National Party

Why would a 15 yr. old be interested in burning the koran? Something wrong with the kid, possibly parentals encouraging her and yes, she could be inciting violence.

That kid should be out with her friends. The parents should be arrested.

So many honky's think that there has been just somekind of misunderstanding and if their nice to Muslims then the Muslims will be nice to them.

The honky's are in for a rude awaking

Honkys? Fuck you Toad!
Honkys a complement

Since when has it been a compliment? The word 'honky' is and always has been a racial slur for white people. Is the word '******' a compliment?

I don't think religious publications should be burned publicly. I do encourage a personal statement of release from the oppression of the make believe to the real. If that includes burning I'm good with it.

I believe in the Earth and the Wind and the Fire...as well as the Water. The problem is as I view it ..letting go. We should be past the foundation of fear and fantasy.

We are not responsible for someone else's "letting go" of thier false belief. Burning a Muslim scripture would make better sense if it was accompanied with a Bible.

There is something just very wrong being smart enough to decide someone else has a false god without the courage to examine ones own diety by the same standards.

Fire is not light.

Forum List

Back