15 year old boy becomes face of traditional values in Poland with stand against degeneracy

If god doesn't want us to sin, why make sin in the first place?
lol
Like I said you’re confused, God’s ways are not our ways… It’s a faith thing you may not understand
... and that you can't explain. Looks like we're both confused.
lol
Do you understand what faith is?
Faith is a fairy tale that you want to believe is fact.

:thanks:
Lol
Predictable...
God bless you
people win, when the world has lost its grip on them.

Tell Lysistrata.
God bless J00.

lol
Like I said you’re confused, God’s ways are not our ways… It’s a faith thing you may not understand
... and that you can't explain. Looks like we're both confused.
lol
Do you understand what faith is?
Faith is a fairy tale that you want to believe is fact.

:thanks:
Lol
Predictable...
God bless you
people win, when the world has lost its grip on them.

Tell Lysistrata.
God bless J00.

she knows------but she does not admit it over tea in the parlors of
muslim friends

Homosexuality does not exist in nature. Sexual orientation is a human anomaly.

God didn't make homosexuality. He permits it to exist as a compulsion like serial killers, pedophiles, sadists and compulsive handwashers. What is God's purpose in creating food addicts? There are compulsive eaters that eat until they cannot move and have maggots living in their folds. God permits so that man can overcome.
Do Animals Exhibit Homosexuality?
Read it very carefully and try to understand the meaning of the words.

Animals will exhibit homosexual behavior in response to a stressor like being deprived of an appropriate mate. They do not have a homosexual orientation because that is unknown among animals.

A perfectly straight man will have sex with other men in prison where there are no women. They are not homosexual and have no sexual attraction to men.

That moose trying to mate with a Prius isn't sexually attracted to cars. It's just mating season.
So why did god make homosexual behavior? If god didn't want guys assfucking each other, why give humans the idea and means?
This is not the debate as much as that Christianity has been demonized the last few decades. What the Churches use as adornments and tools are taken by those with no faith pushed in blasphemy ways. A Cross in piss or using a cross to give pleasure in orifices and things like that. And of course the constant propaganda machine venom pushed by those certified journalists like Fredo has weakened faith in us all. With TV and movies blending good and evil where the devil is a hero to many now. For what it is worth and many people have walked away from the Catholic Church, I never heard a nun, a priest or a lay teacher say a nasty word about anyone. You make your own decisions in life. But the Church has its views and they are more stringent then people use in everyday life.
What you refer to as "the Church" that has "its views" is an organization run by a bunch of males, who determine what "its views" will be. Just a bunch of guys; no women allowed. Even if they were, it would just be a bunch of humans. You confuse criticism of these humans and their actions with "demonizing" Christianity. Jackasses like timmy dolan, ratzinger ("pope" benedict), graham, and hagee are humans who have claimed to represent the Supreme Being and the religion of Christianity and think that they are immune from criticism. This is the height of arrogance. It is not demonizing an entire worldwide religion to criticize these jerks.

Yeah, but if that's all that people did, I wouldn't have so much of a problem with it.

How many times have you seen people say "You believe in (xxx) because Graham did (insert blaw blaw blaw)."

That's where the rub comes. When you just say "Graham did this", that wouldn't bother me.

But then you try and apply it to everyone else. That's what people are objecting to. I don't care what Graham did. If Graham broke a law, take him to court. If Graham did something you don't like, then stop watching him. Don't go to his gatherings anymore.

Yet I've seen dozens of times where people said "Christians are crap. Look at (insert name of some guy somewhere that did something)".

When people do that, then they shouldn't be shocked when Christians rally together against that attack.

Does that make sense?

What you refer to as "the Church" that has "its views" is an organization run by a bunch of males, who determine what "its views" will be. Just a bunch of guys; no women allowed. Even if they were, it would just be a bunch of humans. You confuse criticism of these humans and their actions with "demonizing" Christianity. Jackasses like timmy dolan, ratzinger ("pope" benedict), graham, and hagee are humans who have claimed to represent the Supreme Being and the religion of Christianity and think that they are immune from criticism. This is the height of arrogance. It is not demonizing an entire worldwide religion to criticize these jerks.

LOL, you think they the Kosher people are immune to criticism.
But, then complain about Catholics & Protestants thinking they are immune to criticism.
Stop being a childish asshole with your "Kosher people" garbage. No one of any religion should get away with wrongdoing, but it has to be actual wrongdoing. Do not put words in my mouth. Catholics and protestants actually do play the game of being immune from criticism as "men of God." This is horseshit. Account please for the likes of timmy dolan, frankie graham, pigpence, hagee, ratzinger, hannity, carlson,. Do you like their disgusting behavior?

If you criticize Kosher people, it's anti-Semitism.
Because they obviously don't try to silence criticism.
(Rolls eyes)

Jerk. You still have not explained the "Christian" trash whom I mentioned. l was born Catholic, born in a Catholic hospital, graduated from Catholic schools, and still retain a spirituality, but how do I continue after finding out that thugs reign in "Christian" leadership? They continue to abuse the spirituality of others to try and get and maintain power.

The issue is how to maintain faith and simultaneously disassociate oneself from these thugs. Years ago, I met a noted Christian author in a receiving line after a service one winter morning and thanked him for saving my Christianity, which was just hanging on by a thread. I told him that I thought that most of Christianity was B.S. His reply was, to paraphrase, that most of it is, but look for the little bit that did and does contain a higher truth.

Lol, what about Kosher Liberal pervert monsters?
Like Epstein, like Weinstein, like Anthony Weiner?

Everybody's wrong but J00.
What about them? People of all faiths commit crimes. People of all faiths commit sexual crimes.

Look at Bill Gothard, the "Institute for Basic Life Principles," and his Duggars who breed girls for men's sexual desires. Only skirts, no pants, so that the men can get at what they want more quickly. One girl bred by the Duggars said that the man she was sold to gives his permission for her to wear pants. His "permission"! What else does he have to give his "permission" for her to do?

I personally saw an interview with a guy who was a preacher in the southern baptist cult who actually said that the presence of his penis won all disagreements with the woman he allegedly was married to. He was "the man" with the big gun.

Follow the shame of child marriages to adults, as well. Children deprived of an opportunity to grow up, get an education, and get their start in the world, only to appease the sexual hunger of others. The sexual abuse of girls continues across the world, among all creeds. Human beings, full of hope and promise, sacrificed to greed.

So don't give me this shit.

LOL, you think they the Kosher people are immune to criticism.
But, then complain about Catholics & Protestants thinking they are immune to criticism.
Stop being a childish asshole with your "Kosher people" garbage. No one of any religion should get away with wrongdoing, but it has to be actual wrongdoing. Do not put words in my mouth. Catholics and protestants actually do play the game of being immune from criticism as "men of God." This is horseshit. Account please for the likes of timmy dolan, frankie graham, pigpence, hagee, ratzinger, hannity, carlson,. Do you like their disgusting behavior?

If you criticize Kosher people, it's anti-Semitism.
Because they obviously don't try to silence criticism.
(Rolls eyes)

Jerk. You still have not explained the "Christian" trash whom I mentioned. l was born Catholic, born in a Catholic hospital, graduated from Catholic schools, and still retain a spirituality, but how do I continue after finding out that thugs reign in "Christian" leadership? They continue to abuse the spirituality of others to try and get and maintain power.

The issue is how to maintain faith and simultaneously disassociate oneself from these thugs. Years ago, I met a noted Christian author in a receiving line after a service one winter morning and thanked him for saving my Christianity, which was just hanging on by a thread. I told him that I thought that most of Christianity was B.S. His reply was, to paraphrase, that most of it is, but look for the little bit that did and does contain a higher truth.

Lol, what about Kosher Liberal pervert monsters?
Like Epstein, like Weinstein, like Anthony Weiner?

Everybody's wrong but J00.
What about them? People of all faiths commit crimes. People of all faiths commit sexual crimes.

Look at Bill Gothard, the "Institute for Basic Life Principles," and his Duggars who breed girls for men's sexual desires. Only skirts, no pants, so that the men can get at what they want more quickly. One girl bred by the Duggars said that the man she was sold to gives his permission for her to wear pants. His "permission"! What else does he have to give his "permission" for her to do?

I personally saw an interview with a guy who was a preacher in the southern baptist cult who actually said that the presence of his penis won all disagreements with the woman he allegedly was married to. He was "the man" with the big gun.

Follow the shame of child marriages to adults, as well. Children deprived of an opportunity to grow up, get an education, and get their start in the world, only to appease the sexual hunger of others. The sexual abuse of girls continues across the world, among all creeds. Human beings, full of hope and promise, sacrificed to greed.

So don't give me this shit.

When a certain people make up 2% of the USA, but far more than 2% of the celebrity perverts, rapists, and pedos,
something is very wrong,

Absolutely, what percent of pervert celebrities are Kosher, maybe 70%?

Look at the list, like Epstein, Weinstein, Weiner, Fogle, Polanski, Spitzer, Woody Allen, Bill Maher, Al Franken, James Tobacker, Matt Lauer, Brett Ratner, Mark Halperin, Dustin Hoffman, Louis C. K,

New Topics

Forum List

Back