15 y.o. daughter shoots and kills...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
...armed felon and domestic abuser attacking her mother...after 12 year old brother retrieves a gun.

"During the attack, Steven Kelley, 46, said he was going to cut the throat of Chandra Nierman, his girlfriend, and kill everyone in the home, the Rutherford County Sheriff’s Office said.

Police said Nierman’s 12-year-old son obtained a gun, and her 15-year-old daughter used it to shoot Kelley in the chest twice."

North Carolina kids fatally shoot man abusing their mother, police say
Glad the gun was somewhere the kids could get to it, otherwise they, their 16 year old sister and their mother might all be dead.

Last edited:
...armed felon and domestic abuser attacking her mother...after 12 year old brother retrieves a gun.

"During the attack, Steven Kelley, 46, said he was going to cut the throat of Chandra Nierman, his girlfriend, and kill everyone in the home, the Rutherford County Sheriff’s Office said.

Police said Nierman’s 12-year-old son obtained a gun, and her 15-year-old daughter used it to shoot Kelley in the chest twice."

Glad the gun was somewhere the kids could get to it, otherwise they, their 16 year old sister and their mother might all be dead.

Guy was probably just after some dandelion soup-- -- -- should have called the police and waited for them to come stun the guy. :D

Good for these kids! Well done!
Sorry the dead perp was not a black Muslim or an Hispanic immigrant.

Libs demand the gun be in a locked safe and the ammo in another locked location. What the hell good does that do?

A lot of lives were saved that day.

Funny, I was told this never happens

Your political correctness makes you look like a fucking pussy....
It's you chicken idiots who always run around looking for a Muslim or Hispanic angle when a crime happens so you can broadcast it all over the internet, yelling "see, see! What did I tell you." I'm thinking that this Steven Kelly was a white boy, born here, not a Muslim, so you can't use him for your sorry purposes.

It's you chicken idiots who always run around looking for a Muslim or Hispanic angle when a crime happens so you can broadcast it all over the internet, yelling "see, see! What did I tell you." I'm thinking that this Steven Kelly was a white boy, born here, not a Muslim, so you can't use him for your sorry purposes.
:CryingCow:

:CryingCow:

I know that you are one of the idiots who always emphasize crime that is committed by Muslims or immigrants. Sorry, you can't use this crime for your propaganda. And you can't use the white boy Watts murdering his wife and daughters in Colorado, either. Sorry, stooge.

Forum List

Back