15 Shot In A Miami Nightclub

It didn't actually happen...guns aren't allowed in places where you can drink alcohol....right?

It didn't actually happen...guns aren't allowed in places where you can drink alcohol....right?
Double whammy - 11 year olds aren't allowed in places where you can drink alcohol. You really think they care what the laws are?

Police-Car-4-jpg.jpg

View Large

MIAMI —Police said 15 people were hurt in a shooting at a Miami nightclub and that the youngest victim is 11 years old.

Related
Miami police said gunfire erupted about 1 a.m. at a club called The Spot.

Police spokeswoman Frederica Burden said it's unclear how many shooters there were and what caused the shooting. She also said investigators are going from hospital to hospital interviewing witnesses as they seek more details about the situation.

Authorities said one of the victims is in critical condition, but they had no immediate information on the extent of other injuries or the victims.

Police 15 hurt in Miami nightclub shooting Local News - WPBF Home

The above from Chanel 25 in West Palm Beach - my 'go to' station for weather radar.

Of note: 15 were hurt, nobody was killed, so apparently the shooter(s) were not very good with guns. (It is unclear how many shooters there were, it says above.)

Also: Look at the 'related stories' links... the cops in south Florida were pretty fucking busy yesterday, and it rained... If the cops were busy, so were the journalists - give them all some time to sort it out.

Also, one of the shooting victims was 11 years old. I'm curious what 11 year olds are doing in night clubs, period, then again at 1AM.
It was a party. The club wasn't open to the public. Likely a hispanic birthday party. They end in gunfire all the time.

More consequences of the destruction of the family. And of course since you can't leave kids alone anymore, liberals will say those rules are racist and thus the state needs to pay for baby sitting for minorities so mommy doesn't have to bring her 11 year old when picking up men.

MIAMI -

The Miami nightclub where 15 people were shot Sunday morning is not registered as a nightclub, but as a restaurant, according to a City of Miami Police Department spokeswoman.

Officer Frederica Burden said Operation Safe Club Task Force discovered many other issues and violations during its inspection Tuesday, but did not elaborate on what those violations were.
The Spot registered as restaurant not nightclub police say News - Home

As of yesterday 4 victims still hospitalized. According to a student the shooting was geared towards student, age 15. He was shot multiple times.

And you have to closely examine the video to find out who these "youths: were @

And, what were teen agers doing boozing it up at that hour of the morning? Where were their parents? And the police?

What do we mean by "who these people were"?
Do we know them? Are they posters here?

Never got an answer on this. Two days.

:dunno:

I want to get Al Sharpton's take on this if it turns out to be black folk shooting up black folk
but that doesn't interest the likes of Sharpton...

And Al is busy advising the President on how to run the country.
If it was black on black and does not serve to further the Leftytoon gun grab agenda Al and his 50,000 viewers have no interest in the story.

Also, one of the shooting victims was 11 years old. I'm curious what 11 year olds are doing in night clubs, period, then again at 1AM.

You are a racist piece of crap. But I will acknowledge a good point, even when it is for the wrong reasons.

Forum List

Back