15 Reasons Why Cats Are The Most Fearless Creatures

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Cats don't mess around, that's for sure.
From 15 Reasons Why Cats Are The Most Fearless Creatures

I'm not exactly a cat person, but I liked this:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31666-1363296098-0.gif

and if that isn't enough for you, here's this:

14 Cats With Sweet Identity*Crises
Silly cats, why can't you just stick to being cats? @ 14 Cats With Sweet Identity Crises

Not had enough? Try this : Google Street View Captures Elusive Two-Legged Half-Cat [UPDATE]

Yanno...either you really love or really hate your cat when you decide to take him skydiving...

I have informed my cats that I will no longer avoid stepping on them when they crisscross in front of my feet when I'm walking up or down the stairs, or when they dart across my path when I'm very busy and in a very big hurry.

I have tried to impart to them how stupid this is, considering I outweigh them by quite a bit and would surely crush or otherwise harm them if I stepped on them. It would be like me darting back and forth in front of an advancing Tyrannosaurus Rex, or something. I mean, like, duh.

But they don't listen, and the truth is I will always try to avoid stepping on them. And the bright side is that I have excellent reaction time since I get so much practice with sudden surprises at home.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Duqvb-IRv9c]The Cat Who Slaps Gators - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back