15 posts rule

No fun getting in on the arguments if I can't post a URL! So I made this thread to get my numbers up. Anyone else want to respond with something as mindless as this thread so I can be inspired to respond? :eusa_pray:

Why don't newbies who want to post a link just post the link like this:

http: // www. usmessageboard. com/ newreply. php?do=newreply&p=1972772
The legally blond members here would not catch on without instructions. A legally blond noob would not know what you did to make that work.

No fun getting in on the arguments if I can't post a URL! So I made this thread to get my numbers up. Anyone else want to respond with something as mindless as this thread so I can be inspired to respond? :eusa_pray:

The legally blond members here would not catch on without instructions. A legally blond noob would not know what you did to make that work.

Well, guys, the entire format is new; but I digress, I should have investigated how it works before creating what was supposed to be a pointless thread. Now I'll just have to pull my shoulders back wipe the tears from my eyes and pretend my feelings aren't hurt:(

Well, guys, the entire format is new; but I digress, I should have investigated how it works before creating what was supposed to be a pointless thread. Now I'll just have to pull my shoulders back wipe the tears from my eyes and pretend my feelings aren't hurt:(

we'll always have Paris.

...you could have done it it fifteen minutes.:tongue:

This is one of the few message boards I have been on that permits double posting.

Quite a few ban for it.

She is quite clever in making sure she is a good citizen before she messes with us

OK, the real question is, what is the url she wanted to post?

Heck, I will just join in the fun and give her the bird too.
swan.jpg

Which famous opponent of Cartesian Dualism resists the reduction of the psychological phenomenon into a physical state, and insists there is no point of contact between the extended and the unextended?

Aristotle?

Oh, now! We know you're tougher than that!...and more clever than you appear. :eusa_angel:

We're just glad you're here.

If you'll show me your url, I'll show you mine! :lol:

Last edited:

Oh, now! We know you're tougher than that!...and more clever than you appear. :eusa_angel:

I see, after pulling my pig-tails NOW you want to kiss and make-up!

I see, after pulling my pig-tails NOW you want to kiss and make-up!
Not exactly! :lol:

Forum List

Back