15 posts rule

clevergirl

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2009
No fun getting in on the arguments if I can't post a URL! So I made this thread to get my numbers up. Anyone else want to respond with something as mindless as this thread so I can be inspired to respond? :eusa_pray:

Which famous opponent of Cartesian Dualism resists the reduction of the psychological phenomenon into a physical state, and insists there is no point of contact between the extended and the unextended?

No fun getting in on the arguments if I can't post a URL! So I made this thread to get my numbers up. Anyone else want to respond with something as mindless as this thread so I can be inspired to respond? :eusa_pray:

You're already there.

I saw that right after I posted. I thought I needed 2 more. Must have opened my mouth more than I had realized :tongue:

Which famous opponent of Cartesian Dualism resists the reduction of the psychological phenomenon into a physical state, and insists there is no point of contact between the extended and the unextended?

I love sex talk:razz:

You must really be a blond. Just tell me,....

...you could have done it it fifteen minutes.:tongue:

A noob doing that will be done quicker than 15 minutes.:eusa_eh:
If they jump from forum to forum doing it, they'll be hard to catch. But, I've thought for a long time that complaining about the 15 post rule is just about as childish as complaining about a neg rep from a village idiot. A person that really needs to post a url early here can certainly come up with sensible replies to fifteen posts in a short time. I think the trigger should be set higher...say 25.

Why don't newbies who want to post a link just post the link like this:

http: // www. usmessageboard. com/ newreply. php?do=newreply&p=1972772

Forum List

Back