15+ Pics That Will Make Trump Regret Canceling WWI Cemetery Visit Because Of Rain

Trump paid his respects on November 11th at a WWI cemetery just outside of Paris. There was no "disrespect" displayed by Trump. Hate to spoil your fun but those are the facts.

The problem was, just by getting media attention for not going, he's shown his disrespect. He said he was going to go, he should have gone. He didn't.

You can try and spin it anyway possible.

Had Hillary done the same you'd have been saying how unfit to be President she would have been, and you know it.

Hypocrisy.

I agree that he was showing his disrespect to Macron, not veterans.

As I said, hypocrisy.

Trump paid his respects on November 11th at a WWI cemetery just outside of Paris. There was no "disrespect" displayed by Trump. Hate to spoil your fun but those are the facts.

The problem was, just by getting media attention for not going, he's shown his disrespect. He said he was going to go, he should have gone. He didn't.

Had Hillary done the same you'd have been saying how unfit to be President she would have been, and you know it.

Hypocrisy.

Regarding your statement that I would have said that Hillary was unfit if she had slapped (figuratively) Macron, you are wrong. I would applaud any president, ie: Sanders, Pelosi and even Ocasio-Cortez for letting Macron clearly know that his comments were the worst possible insult to the US. We have given too much in the defense of France to be treated like an enemy.

Your deflection is noted. I'm seriously wondering what the point of conversing with you is. Seems rather pointless. Partisan dog shit is slithering down my screen.

Hypocrisy.

Regarding your statement that I would have said that Hillary was unfit if she had slapped (figuratively) Macron, you are wrong. I would applaud any president, ie: Sanders, Pelosi and even Ocasio-Cortez for letting Macron clearly know that his comments were the worst possible insult to the US. We have given too much in the defense of France to be treated like an enemy.

Your deflection is noted. I'm seriously wondering what the point of conversing with you is. Seems rather pointless. Partisan dog shit is slithering down my screen.

Given your response it is clear that you've swallowed the partisan dog shit. That you hate Trump is clear but why go to the extreme of creating a Trump scandal where one doesn't exist?

Trump has made mistakes that you can rightly criticize. This is not one of them however.

Hypocrisy.

Given your response it is clear that you've swallowed the partisan dog shit. That you hate Trump is clear but why go to the extreme of creating a Trump scandal where one doesn't exist?

Trump has made mistakes that you can rightly criticize. This is not one of them however.

The problem here is I'm not criticizing Trump so much as criticizing his supporters.

There's so much hypocrisy it's ridiculous.

Apparently it's disrespectful to kneel at a football game. The reason why it's disrespectful is that the US govt pays the NFL money to play the national anthem and pays them to get the players out while it's being played. So, kneeling during the anthem somehow is disrespectful to the US military because the US military pays the NFL.

I'm mean, as weak as shit this is, it ignores the fact that there's a US Constitution which protects the right to protest. That the right is ignoring this should be disrespectful. But it gets worse.

The NFL kneelers killed 0 US military personnel. ZERO.
The Confederates killed 140,000 US military personnel. ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY THOUSAND.

Spot the difference.

So, apparently it's disrespectful to kneel, but it is NOT disrespectful to wave the Confederate flags around showing how much you hate the US military.

Do you see the hypocrisy?

Now you may try and twist and turn and explain why kneeling is really bad and the Confederate flags are not disrespectful. It's kind of pointless, I've heard all the weak ass arguments before, and they're all full of shit, but anyway, you can try.

I could talk about all the tweets where Trump has contradicted himself. Do I need to though? About how Obama was bad because he played golf for of thing.

And you people attacked Obama for it, and defended Trump for doing even worse.

Ridiculous.

Forum List

Back