15% of Ohioans think Romney deserves credit for killing bin Laden

13% of Democrats aren't sure. And a larger number of Independents.
Given that Obama has touted "his" killing of bin Laden I'd say the message isn't getting through.

The truth is that Obama had little to do with it. George W Bush deserves the credit. If Al Gore were president in 9/11 he'd still be vowing to track down whoever was responsible and bring them to justice.

Actually by you logic bill Clinton is the one who deserves credit. This poster is a fucking retard, apparenty e is one of the 15 percent. Hahaha

No, Bill Clinton deserves the credit for creating 9/11. His actions in both Somalia and on the first WTC bombing directly led to WTC II.
Bush was the first one to realize this was not a police/crime problem but a war/national security problem.

Ah..so Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush's funding of the Muj and Osama Bin Laden wasn't a factor. The CIA coming in and training those folks in the use of weapons and espionage isn't a factor. The fact that when George HW Bush protected Saudis from Iraq and Bin Laden himself, declared war on the US during a CNN interview as a result of that..should be completely dismissed.

It was all on Clinton.

Who didn't fund the Muj and tried to kill the bastard.

Actually by you logic bill Clinton is the one who deserves credit. This poster is a fucking retard, apparenty e is one of the 15 percent. Hahaha

No, Bill Clinton deserves the credit for creating 9/11. His actions in both Somalia and on the first WTC bombing directly led to WTC II.
Bush was the first one to realize this was not a police/crime problem but a war/national security problem.

Ah..so Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush's funding of the Muj and Osama Bin Laden wasn't a factor. The CIA coming in and training those folks in the use of weapons and espionage isn't a factor. The fact that when George HW Bush protected Saudis from Iraq and Bin Laden himself, declared war on the US during a CNN interview as a result of that..should be completely dismissed.

It was all on Clinton.

and that was the nail, I doubt he will talk on this tread again lol

Who knew republicans were this damn stupid?

Daily Kos: One in six Republicans say Mitt Romney deserves the credit for killing bin Laden

Base Democrat Republican Ind/Other
Barack Obama 63% 86% 38% 64%
Mitt Romney 6% 1% 15% 1%
Not sure 31% 13% 47% 36%
Check

I wonder if these people ever study for themselves, I do hear the brain functions again after you start to use it. Sorta like riding a bike.

I highly recommend pursuing that course. Let us know how it goes.

Alot of people cant even name the Vice President. This doesnt surprise me, though it doesnt say much about our nation.

After all, everyone knows that Al Gore killed Osama Bin Laden with his bare hands after he found him in the last place anyone thought to look: The cast of MADTV

It was all on Clinton.

You obviously don't know "the Rabbi". Who isn't jewish, by the way..

:D

It was all on Clinton.

The Muj were good people.

We helped them get rid of the commies. It's the fact that we bailed on them later that did us in with them.

It was all on Clinton.

No it wasnt a factor any more than you can blame Orville and Wilbur for creating airplanes in the first place.
OTOH bin Laden is quoted as saying that Clinton's actions in Somalia emboldened him to try something big. And of course his tepid response to WTC I didnt help.
But nice try, asshole.

It was all on Clinton.

Wrong again, asshole.

13% of Democrats aren't sure. And a larger number of Independents.
Given that Obama has touted "his" killing of bin Laden I'd say the message isn't getting through.

The truth is that Obama had little to do with it. George W Bush deserves the credit. If Al Gore were president in 9/11 he'd still be vowing to track down whoever was responsible and bring them to justice.

what a joke... maybe if al gore had been president on 9/11 he'd have read the damned PDB in August

funny how rightwingnuts always forget that bush DIDN'T keep us safe.

if 9/11 had happened on Obama's watch... jeeze... i can't even imagine what would have been coming off of your poison keyboards.

You know Clinton could have killed Bin Ladin 3 times but chose NOT too.. Most people on the left blame Bush for 9.11 but the works for it was in the pipe long before Bush was in office .. I believe it was both political parties are to blame for not listening to all the intelligence.. Clinton did NOTHING after the Cole bombing. We lost a friend that day who had 3 small boys one being a baby but Clinton did NOTHING.. That just gave the terrorist more of a boost to do this on Sept 11..

Who knew republicans were this damn stupid?

Daily Kos: One in six Republicans say Mitt Romney deserves the credit for killing bin Laden

Base Democrat Republican Ind/Other
Barack Obama 63% 86% 38% 64%
Mitt Romney 6% 1% 15% 1%
Not sure 31% 13% 47% 36%
Check

weird

And 14% of dems think it was someone else.

but you didn't notice.

how odd

:lol:

37% of those is this poll don't give Obama credit. This is interesting.
Because it's like ordering french fries at McDonalds. If you do that and you like them, you thank the guy who actually did the work, not the Clown.

Forum List

Back