15% of Ohioans think Romney deserves credit for killing bin Laden

I think most everyone besides the nutcases themselves know that there is a strong correlation between having a severe mental illness, and being a right winger.

Who knew republicans were this damn stupid?

Daily Kos: One in six Republicans say Mitt Romney deserves the credit for killing bin Laden

Base Democrat Republican Ind/Other
Barack Obama 63% 86% 38% 64%
Mitt Romney 6% 1% 15% 1%
Not sure 31% 13% 47% 36%
Check

I live in Ohio and I can assure you that 15% of people in Ohio believe a lot of odd shit, and much of the time, you can take any 15% you want.

Haha. I actually just got back from Ohio this evening. I travel up there a lot for work. Of all the mid-Atlantic and southeast states that I cover, Ohio is the one I enjoy going to the least.

That's just dumb. The moon is not made of cheese. Everyone knows that. Only the center is. Soft and gooey.

Daily Kos: One in six Republicans say Mitt Romney deserves the credit for killing bin Laden

Mitt Romney 6% 1% 15% 1%
Not sure 31% 13% 47% 36%
Check

I live in Ohio and I can assure you that 15% of people in Ohio believe a lot of odd shit, and much of the time, you can take any 15% you want.

But this 15% seems to be in the "right" half.

13% of Democrats aren't sure. And a larger number of Independents.
Given that Obama has touted "his" killing of bin Laden I'd say the message isn't getting through.

The truth is that Obama had little to do with it. George W Bush deserves the credit. If Al Gore were president in 9/11 he'd still be vowing to track down whoever was responsible and bring them to justice.

Given that Obama has touted "his" killing of bin Laden I'd say the message isn't getting through.

The truth is that Obama had little to do with it. George W Bush deserves the credit. If Al Gore were president in 9/11 he'd still be vowing to track down whoever was responsible and bring them to justice.

what a joke... maybe if al gore had been president on 9/11 he'd have read the damned PDB in August

funny how rightwingnuts always forget that bush DIDN'T keep us safe.

if 9/11 had happened on Obama's watch... jeeze... i can't even imagine what would have been coming off of your poison keyboards.

Mitt's happy to take the credit!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEIVNcdMHsM]Mitt Romney - I'll take a lot of credit... - YouTube[/ame]

The percentage sounds about right. I didn't realize most of the retarded people in the US lived in the same state though.

Mitt Romney 6% 1% 15% 1%
Not sure 31% 13% 47% 36%
Check

Haha. I actually just got back from Ohio this evening. I travel up there a lot for work. Of all the mid-Atlantic and southeast states that I cover, Ohio is the one I enjoy going to the least.

I grew up in Columbus and hated it. Other than Ohio State football, the city was just not the kind of place I wanted to live. After spending 15 years in Chicago and 13 years in Denver, I moved back for personal reasons, but I am now in Toledo. What I can say is that overall, the people in northern Ohio are much more friendly than those in central and southern Ohio. I'm not sure why that is, but people here in Toledo are pretty friendly.

what a joke... maybe if al gore had been president on 9/11 he'd have read the damned PDB in August

funny how rightwingnuts always forget that bush DIDN'T keep us safe.

if 9/11 had happened on Obama's watch... jeeze... i can't even imagine what would have been coming off of your poison keyboards.

"what a joke... maybe if al gore had been president on 9/11 he'd have read the damned PDB in August"

The only continuous joke is you.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

I refer you to page 260

"The 9/11 Commission Report also shows, the Bush Administration actually increased funding for counterterrorism in the FBI in its first year in office (before September 11th). Indeed they asked Congress for, and received, “the largest proposed percentage increase in the FBI’s counterterrorism program since fiscal year 1997” (http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf, p. 209). These amounts, of course, only increased further after the September 11th attacks.

...... and in fact it is clear from the 9/11 Commission Report (http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf, page 260) that the president did read it. The briefing was not nearly as clear or unequivocal as suggests, however. It was a historical survey of Bin Laden’s activities and of various past threats which had not materialized, and it said:We have not been able to corroborate some of the more sensational threat reporting, such as that from a [deleted text] service in 1998 saying that Bin Ladin wanted to hijack a U.S. aircraft to gain the release of ‘Blind Shaykh’ ‘Umar ‘Abd al-Rahman and other U.S.-held extremists. Nevertheless, FBI information since that time indicates patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attacks, including recent surveillance of federal buildings in New York. (http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf, pp. 261-2)

The briefing also assured the president that “approximately 70 full field investigations” from the FBI were looking into these matters. The commission found that the briefing was too generous in describing these investigations (http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf, p. 535), but not that the president’s reaction to the briefing was insufficient."

Last edited:

Actually by you logic bill Clinton is the one who deserves credit. This poster is a fucking retard, apparenty e is one of the 15 percent. Hahaha

Actually by you logic bill Clinton is the one who deserves credit. This poster is a fucking retard, apparenty e is one of the 15 percent. Hahaha

No, Bill Clinton deserves the credit for creating 9/11. His actions in both Somalia and on the first WTC bombing directly led to WTC II.
Bush was the first one to realize this was not a police/crime problem but a war/national security problem.

Forum List

Back