15 Mormons Serving In US Congress

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
Published January 8, 2011

The majority leader of the U.S. Senate and the most senior Republican senator are two of the 15 Church members serving in the 112th United States Congress this year. The members were sworn in Jan. 5.

In addition to Harry Reid, here is a list of the Democrats and Republicans, that have tried,or are trying,to make a difference.

LDS Church News - 15 Mormons serving in U.S. Congress

I don't care what their religion is. It's not like they are putting up bills that require everyone to wear magic underwear. As long as it's not forced on me they can believe whatever they want.

I don't care what their religion is. It's not like they are putting up bills that require everyone to wear magic underwear. As long as it's not forced on me they can believe whatever they want.

But the left IS trying to make it an election issue, they will and have gone after Romney for being a Mormon. The latest thread in which they attack him on this board is about his having been a Local Bishop.

Democrats would like to repeal the clause in the Constitution prohibiting a religious test for public service.

Get them out.

IF you take the Mormons out who would you replace them with?

Catholics, Jews, Muslims, Hindi?

From an atheist point of view, religion just does not matter. What matters is if they are zealots!!

Aren't you glad Santorum is not running anymore?:D

But the left IS trying to make it an election issue, they will and have gone after Romney for being a Mormon. The latest thread in which they attack him on this board is about his having been a Local Bishop.

Actually, it's the far right that has made it an issue.

Get them out.

IF you take the Mormons out who would you replace them with?

Catholics, Jews, Muslims, Hindi?

From an atheist point of view, religion just does not matter. What matters is if they are zealots!!

Aren't you glad Santorum is not running anymore?:D

Wiccans, Scientologists, the Nation of Yahweh, Rosicrucians, Pagans, and NYMetFans....

What's the huge group of southern evangelicals going to do this election?

Maybe just consider November 6, 2012 the actual rapture?

Forum List

Back