15 Minute Meal

ladyzac

Nov 20, 2003
Pinkyville USA
I don't remember where I got this from, but it sure helps me when I am in a hurry to cook dinner...

You will need the following:

- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 packet of taco mix
- 1 can of Pillsbury croissant dough
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (any kind, but I like to use the Kraft Jalapeno mix)

1. All you do is preheat your oven to 350.
2. Mix the taco seasoning with the ground beef and cook it in a pan.
3. Open the croissant dough and line the bottome of a square (9x9) pan. <- you might want to lightly oil the pan a little first.
4. Pour the cooked meat on top of the dough and spread cheese on it.
5. Cover the meat and cheese with another layer of dough.
6. Place in the oven to cook until the dough is cooked.

*And if you feel like being a little naughty...You can also chop up some lettuce & tomato and serve it with some sour cream and salsa!!

smiles...Zac
:D

This too sounds pretty good and easy to make!!!

Dan, I hope your printing all these recipes out, by now, you should have a week full of easy meals to make.

Wow, i might give that ago... add a few veggies in for health's sake and that looks like a winner for me! Atta girl!

That does sound good. That croissant dough is so versatile. I have a great recipe for home made hot pockets using that and leftover roast beef. I have to dig it up.

We had a party on our last day of class in my Contemporary fiction class (I know, it's a little childish, but you know) and some guy made these pinwheel-looking things that were awesome. He rolled out a thing of crossaints and spread sausage all over the top of it, then rolled it up and put it in the freezer. After a couple hours, he thawed it, then chopped it into slices. It was good.

Wow, I'm printing it out. Sounds like 1,2,3-my kind of cooking.

I make a dish similiar to this all the time with whatever kind of meat or poultry I have on hand. Roast beef works great as well as ground beef. Chicken works well. I used BBQ pork leftover from pork sandwiches one time and it was wonderful. It is very versatile dish.. You could make it vegetarian :)

theres a show on the food channel thats all about 30 min meals. granted not as fast as 15 mins but who cares it's fun to watch

Forum List

Back