15 Million Voters in Dem Base: Non-Living & Illegal

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Behind the GOP's voter fraud hysteria As Republicans warn of catastrophe at the polls, an expert on election fraud explains the real partisan hoax -- the suppression of Democratic votes. By Andrew Burmon [2008-10-15]

This is the only reason why Corzine may win in NJ

More than 3 Million Registered Voters are Dead, 12 Million More Ineligible, Analysis Finds
Monday, November 02, 2009
By Fred Lucas, Staff Writer

(CNSNews.com) – Regardless of how lively an election season might be, a new study shows that more 3.3 million voters on current registration rolls across the country are dead. "

CNSNews.com - More than 3 Million Registered Voters are Dead, 12 Million More Ineligible, Analysis Finds

You can thank acorn for that... you know... where obama used to do his community organizing.

Good reminder!

The FIRST thing that I am going to do when Grandma dies is to contact the local precinct to make sure that she is immediately removed from the voter registration list.

After that, ONLY THEN I will mourn.

Good reminder!

The FIRST thing that I am going to do when Grandma dies is to contact the local precinct to make sure that she is immediately removed from the voter registration list.

After that, ONLY THEN I will mourn.

And while you're mourning, acorn will go down and reregister grandmaw.

Forum List

Back