15 Douchebags Watch as 15-yr-old is Raped and Beaten at HS Dance

15 People Watch 15 Yr Old Student Gang Rape Outside High School Dance (Photos)

^Richmond... Lived there when I was a Kid...

Where do you Start Laying the Blame for a "Community" that can Produce something like this?...

:)

peace...

you don't... unless, of course, you want to lay blame for the community that produced matthew shepards's murderers... or the one that produced the rapists that jody foster's movie, Accused, was based on.... or the community that produced the Columbine losers.

try focusing... this is about individual pieces of trash

Never been, only passed through on I-95 about a bagillion times.

Absolutely impossible. I-95 is about 2800 miles away.

LMAO!!!

:redface:

Showing my east coast bias I guess. I saw Richmond and just automatically assumed Virginia! And I didn't even put two and two together when Mal compared it to Oakland.

I'm a tard.

I've had Family in BOTH Cities... Still do in VA. ;)

Shout out to my Cousin Henry!...

peace...

Where are people's moral compasses at today?
If I found out my 15yr old stood around and watched something like that I'm not sure I could restrain myself from laying a beating on him!:evil:

None of the 15 years olds I knew as a 15 years old would have tolerated such crap. There'd have been some beatings going on.

And you are correct, our father's would kicked our asses for not stepping in.

My Father was Saving the Shitty UnThankful Frogs in WWII...

This kind of Event Happening in a US City within his Lifetime would have been Beyond his Comprehension...

It's Animalistic... End of List.

They should be Punished like the Animals they are.

peace...

Where do you Start Laying the Blame for a "Community" that can Produce something like this?...

peace...

you don't... unless, of course, you want to lay blame for the community that produced matthew shepards's murderers... or the one that produced the rapists that jody foster's movie, Accused, was based on.... or the community that produced the Columbine losers.

partly agree. It's also about moral decline. There IS individual accountablity involved, but they also acted as groups -- both rapists and witnesses who did nothing.

mob mentality. not the first time, won't be the last. you get a bunch of bored, drunk losers and they start showing off to their buddies... and it feeds on itself. nothing new about it. society has always had decay.

the pieces of garbage wouldn't have had the cojones do do anything without their cohorts cheering them on.

peace...

partly agree. It's also about moral decline. There IS individual accountablity involved, but they also acted as groups -- both rapists and witnesses who did nothing.

Communities Produce this...

This Community has been Rotting for Decades, and I Feel for ANY Child that is Born into it.

peace...

mob mentality. not the first time, won't be the last. you get a bunch of bored, drunk losers and they start showing off to their buddies... and it feeds on itself. nothing new about it. society has always had decay.

the pieces of garbage wouldn't have had the cojones do do anything without their cohorts cheering them on.

You could be right. I would counter though as a group, longtime friends and acquaintances of mine don't tolerate individual bad behavior of one another, much less cheer it on. Even when we are drinking.

Something has to make these people thinks okay to commit the crime, and the others to stand by and do nothing to stop it. I don't necessarily believe it is alcohol. Obviously they are losers. I think those that watched and did nothing are every bit the losers as well.

You could be right. I would counter though as a group, longtime friends and acquaintances of mine don't tolerate individual bad behavior of one another, much less cheer it on. Even when we are drinking.

Something has to make these people thinks okay to commit the crime, and the others to stand by and do nothing to stop it. I don't necessarily believe it is alcohol. Obviously they are losers. I think those that watched and did nothing are every bit the losers as well.

Gunny... More likely than not, this was a Gang Jump-in...

A Badge of "Honor" for these Animals.

Again, I Pity those who are Born into these Communities.

peace...

mal -

bull... where's all the talk about individual responsibility?

you just want the opportunity to bash the ethnic group.

did you do that when the loons from columbine did their thing?

Last edited:

peace...

How does a community produce this? DO explain.

I've mentioned this before. There is a growing epidemic of teen violence in the US. You Tube provides them with a place to share their conquests. And it is a gang/crowd mentality.

peace...

How does a community produce this? DO explain.

It's Devolution... Years of Progressively Low Expectations and Excuses...

It's Produced by Individuals, Politicians and Organizations.

Katrina Exposed the same Generational Enslavement and Oppression of Low Expectations in NO.

Assuming Failure on Communities in the Form of Public Policies and Laws, will Produce Failure.

ThIS Incident is an Example of an Abject Failure.

Were (4) Cops needed at A High School Dance in Richmond 50 Years ago?...

Unlike Liberals who are Generally in Power in these Areas, I don't Assume that Minorities "can't"...

peace...

Last edited:

i don't think alcohol makes anyone what they aren't. nor do i think the group mentality makes people do things that aren't in them. i think like chooses like. so if someone's what they would have called a ne'er-do-well in the old days, he's still going to pick other ne'er-do-wells to pal with. I think they become emboldened when group-think and alcohol kick in. It's sort of the real-life version of e-balls, IMO.

I'm thinking of the herd behavior described by Nietzche. It was used in WWII by the Nazi's too... (not that this is a Nazi thing. it's just by way of example).

sexual multilation is always wrong!!! damn you people are sadistic...

it is not against the law to watch a crime...nothing compells one to act but common decency

Technology Linked To Increased Teen Violence

WINTER PARK, Fla. -- The teenage girls accused of viciously beating another teen shot the whole attack on tape with the intent of posting it online on both MySpace and YouTube.

Psychologists said there is a connection between the increased use of the Internet and texting and the escalation of violence among teenage girls.

Video: Video

Technology Linked To Increased Teen Violence - Orlando News Story - WESH Orlando

Forum List

Back