$15 Billion Unaccounted for in Iraq

Let me post it again for you Shemptard....

Comptroller General David Walker, who heads the GAO, told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee yesterday that "the least progress has been made on the political front." Fifteen of 37 cabinet ministers have "withdrawn support" for the government of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, and serious problems remain in other ministries, Walker said.

The stupid bull shit you are finding in your drawers and posting on this thread have nothing to do with whether or not the volunteer army has been a disaster. Whether you have a volunteer force or a conscripted force, the same people will be making the decisions. All you are doing is replacing a force of people who volunteer with a force of people who don't volunteer. You still need the same supplies, equipment, training, etc....You're also adding money to the personnel charged with tracking down AWOLs and Draft Dodgers.

Shemptard, how'd that Ice Melt again?

You're one of those people who believes it because "it's in a book" aren't you.

And for the record, you haven't owned shit. What you do own, is a dumbass conclusion and shit for brains. Those, definately belong to you. :cuckoo:

As usual, you have major reading comprehension troubles and you take your frustration out on me via insults. It is a weapon of the weak and the ignorant with nothing substantive to share.

Again, you have not addressed any of the GAO claims. What I have done is given you context.

What you have done is present straw man, after straw man followed by your terribly written boring posts.

Last edited:
As usual, you have major reading comprehension troubles and you take your frustration out on me via insults.

Again, you have not addressed any of my claims. What you have done is present straw man after straw man and torture me with terribly written boring posts.

Because your claims are assinine. The head of GAO states that the most failure comes at the political level. You and the strawman need to get a room together...I'm tired off bending you over and humping your arguments into oblivion. (Pardon my crudeness Ladies)

Because your claims are assinine. The head of GAO states that the most failure comes at the political level. You and the strawman need to get a room together...I'm tired off bending you over and humping your arguments into oblivion. (Pardon my crudeness Ladies)

Of course that wasn't what I was talking about. That is what you dreamed I mentioned.

Again, I told you the GAO charged the military 'accountants' with deliberately circumventing the rules in place to prevent theft and corruption. That is just one example of why the AVA is a disaster: it breeds a culture of corruption more profound than any other before it.

Another example of the direct and negative influence of the AVA model was the decision to send 120,000 troops to Iraq - far short of what was really required.

Instead of adhering traditional military approaches, the AVA pimps pushed for a leaner, meaner war machine and outsourced the support it needed to companies these same military men have direct and indirect interest in.

Thats the AVA army for you: the biggest scam of the century.

Last edited:
Of course that wasn't what I was talking about. that is what you dreamed i mentioned.

Again, I told you the GAO charged the military accountants with deliberately circumventing the rules in place to prevent theft and corruption.

That is just one example of why the AVA is a disaster: it breeds a culture of corruption more profound than any other before it.

Did the GAO state this exactly????

I'll provide the link so you can find it....since it is your claim and all....

http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d07235r.pdf

http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d05798.pdf

Last edited:
Did the GAO state this exactly????

I'll provide the link so you can find it....since it is your claim and all....

http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d07235r.pdf

http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d05798.pdf

Of course I never once claimed the GAO said the AVA has been a disaster.

I'm just telling you what their auditing found: wanton, willful and deliberate circumvention of the rules put in place to prevent theft and corruption.

I haver never backed away from my position - which is the AVA model has been a disaster for the military and the country.

The GAO report remains great insight into how these crooks and pimps flying the "all volunteer" banner around our country cook their books.

Just one piece of evidence into the overall scam that is the AVA model.

Last edited:
Of course I never once claimed the GAO said the AVA has been a disaster.

I'm just telling you what their auditing found: wanton, willful and deliberate circumvention of the rules put in place to prevent theft and corruption.

I haver never backed away from my position - which is the AVA model has been a disaster for the military and the country.

The GAO report remains great insight into how these crooks and pimps flying the "all volunteer" banner around our country cook their books.

Just one piece of evidence into the overall scam that is the AVA model.

LOL....yeah go ahead and backtrack you turd. WHAT YOU have done is post a GAO report and claimed (your own personal jacked up opinion---that doesn't corroborate with the GAO report) that the AVA has been a disaster. Then you chastise us for not coming up with credible "evidence" that it isn't, when you yourself have not posted any evidence. Once again, you've posted information and drawn a conclusion that doesn't represent the information. You are toast dude. You mind as well quit posting....YOU'VE BEEN OWNED by the (According to you) "Court Jester" and others on this thread....

LOL....yeah go ahead and backtrack you turd. WHAT YOU have done is post a GAO report and claimed (your own personal jacked up opinion---that doesn't corroborate with the GAO report) that the AVA has been a disaster. Then you chastise us for not coming up with credible "evidence" that it isn't, when you yourself have not posted any evidence. Once again, you've posted information and drawn a conclusion that doesn't represent the information. You are toast dude. You mind as well quit posting....YOU'VE BEEN OWNED by the (According to you) "Court Jester" and others on this thread....

There you go again. Saying "I'm toast" or saying "I've been owned."

It's as if you actually think stating such stupid phrases does anything to substantiate any legitimate claims you may have.

By far, the only case you have made is title of the most bizarre self-absorbed internet personality I've witnessed in a long time.

Like I said, the AVA has been a disaster and the GAO report illuminates with stunning clarity one aspect of the total failure that is the AVA model.

Last edited:

It's as if you actually think stating such stupid phrases does anything to substantiate any legitimate claims you may have.

By far, the only case you have made is title of the most bizarre self-absorbed internet personality I've witnessed in a long time.

Like I said, the AVA has been a disaster and the GAO report illuminates with stunning clarity one aspect of the total failure that is the AVA model.

The GAO does not insinuate that the AVA has been a disaster. It doesn't state it. And in fact, the head of the GAO says the most failure has been at the political level. The GAO does not state that the AVA has been a disaster. It is a biased opinion developed by you, using information that is unrepresentative of your conclusion. We are all dumber now for reading your ignorance. I want to personally thankyou for wasting everyone's time as well as the bandwidth of this thread....(GUNNY,I know I'm contributing by arguing with this low-life and "know-it-all" wanna be-but I just can't help revealing him for the dumb-ass that he is.) What makes me laugh even more, is that he uses big words and "deep" rhetoric to appear intelligent....

Listen here Galileo ressurect, You've got a long way to go to even begin to sound intelligent....so keep working on it and come back when you've figured out how to intelligently debate.

Last edited:

This is what you sound like:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww&feature=related[/ame]

And this is my response:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKjxFJfcrcA[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back