15,000 White Farmers Flee South Africa for Russia: 'It’s Life or Death'

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
south-african-white-farmers-flee-russia-110718.jpg

Russian government welcomes South African farmers fleeing over fear of being murdered

Many of the families have been there for over 4 centuries.

The new South African government, led by President Cyril Ramaphosa, has pledged to return the lands owned by White farmers since the 1600s to the Black citizens of the country. The government said it is planning to put an end to what it calls the legacy of apartheid, where most of South Africa’s land is still in the hands of its minority white population.

Russia has 43 million hectares of unused farmland and has recently begun giving out free land to Russian citizens to cultivate farming. The land giveaway program, which began in 2014, has been a huge success.

They work hard and know what they’re doing.

White people are what keeps that country somewhat civilized and functioning.

Without them, South Africa with descend into a chaotic failed state like all the other black ruled hell holes on that continent. ... :cool:

The new South African government, led by President Cyril Ramaphosa, has pledged to return the lands owned by White farmers since the 1600s to the Black citizens of the country.

When the first Dutch farmers arrived, the only inhabitants of South Africa were nomadic Hottentot aborigines. Most Blacks from other parts of Africa didn't start arriving until the 1800s, mostly to work in diamond and gold mines.

I'd go if I were them. The land distribution is far far more complicated than a white black thing.. They have created this bizarre system of giving people absolute right to tribal land while much of that land is in national parks and such and cannot legally be returned to private ownership--You have an absolute right to own the land you are legally prohibited from owning!!!! It has really interfered with their ability to maintain and manage those parks, wildlife preserves/etc. In addition blacks or preying on each other, many of them orphans, to steal/con/coerce transfer of ownership to themselves. Hell if I were a South African, white or otherwise, I would go to NYC and drive a cab or wash dishes before I would stay there a day longer.

why would ya go there?
Because American politicians went to war with the white establishment of South Africa Jane Fonda style.

Those farmers are Dutch for the most part, and Holland just doesn't have room for them right now. In the meantime, Russia has made an effort to get into the world trade market, and these Dutch folk may help them one day rule the world.

Our politicians screwed up for not realizing there would be a mighty backlash of black against white folks the likes of Hitler going after Jews with extermination camps. Only the new power in South Africa likes to do things to their enemies tribal style which includes raping their women while the husbands are still alive and able to see misery of that. And then scorching the earth by burning their farmsteads and finishing off by enslaving the leftover kids and women if it pleases them. I read up on it a few weeks ago. I'm glad they got to leave and start over someplace else, even if it is Mother Russia. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
White people are what keeps that country somewhat civilized and functioning.

Without them, South Africa with descend into a chaotic failed state like all the other black ruled hell holes on that continent. ... :cool:
why would ya go there?
It was their home. It's a beautiful land.
They made it that way with generations of hard work and sacrifice. The South African blacks will see starvation for what they are doing to the breadbasket of their country.
I hope the lesson on making reparations to fools never works out.
Let them eat dirt cookies no more handouts.
What I wouldn't give to sponsor a family of Dutch extraction. My grandfather's Dutch ancestors came over here on the Mayflower four hundred years ago in or around 1620. Half the passengers died, but our one ancestor who was Dutch made good and had something like 15 sons (can't remember all the details of the story too well). I'm not suited to farming but we purchased what was once a veterinarian's horse farm complete with arena in 2009. I'm all by myself, and the company would be good if they could speak English or even learn it quickly. My neighbors have a big spread next door and teenage daughters. They'd have instant friends if they had sons who were teens. And there's a 20,000-strong University 8 miles from here. Whatdya think, Intolerant?

south-african-white-farmers-flee-russia-110718.jpg

Russian government welcomes South African farmers fleeing over fear of being murdered

Many of the families have been there for over 4 centuries.

The new South African government, led by President Cyril Ramaphosa, has pledged to return the lands owned by White farmers since the 1600s to the Black citizens of the country. The government said it is planning to put an end to what it calls the legacy of apartheid, where most of South Africa’s land is still in the hands of its minority white population.

Russia has 43 million hectares of unused farmland and has recently begun giving out free land to Russian citizens to cultivate farming. The land giveaway program, which began in 2014, has been a huge success.

They work hard and know what they’re doing.

Russian non gmo agriculture is booming
White South African farmers are efficient and productive they'll do well

Shame they had to pick up an leave
let the communist ******* have it all

South Africa the first country brought down by guilty sheltered western suburban whites
Idiots

A first world nuclear, technical ,and economic powerhouse ...reduced to a typical violent 3rd world shit hole

Itll be like "Zimbabwe"..... eventually they'll beg for Great white father to come back to their farms and barley anyone will show up

The world is changing rapidly. Even the USA is in a downward spiral.

Those steepin on outta here over the next 20 years or so threaded the needle.
Young people are fooked, but royally.

The world is changing rapidly. Even the USA is in a downward spiral.

Those steepin on outta here over the next 20 years or so threaded the needle.
Young people are fooked, but royally.
I truly think President Trump has made America quite a better place than anyone since George Washington. I am still hopeful that prayer will be restored to schools, or we privatize schools and take them off the tax rolls someday. That way, people can have lower taxes they can use to educate their own children in the manner that they see fit. It would give diversity back to America, and the parents of children who want them to grow up in an acceptable way to their belief systems can be sent to their own church schools, where they will learn appropriate human behaviors.

Right now, we are on the brink of becoming a Sodom and Gamorah because of sex education in schools pandering to multiple types of aberrant sexual deviants who deprive their parents of grandchildren. This gave early America its diversity in Colonial times which lasted until 1914 when the government imposed taxes on the people, which was anti-constitutional in every way and still should be.

Forum List

Back