15,000 to 20,000 Hippies to Infest Eastern Oregon July 1-7

My problem with hippies (I'm a long-time Grateful Dead fan, so I know from experience) is that they're peace, love and granola thing is faker than a $6 bill. Hippies are some of the most mean-spirited, cold-blooded, self-absorbed, irresponsible, immature, intellectually retarded and have no sense of humor at all. Which I find remarkable in people who do the ultimate laughing-fit drug, LSD.
They're backwards, regressive moronic Marxist dupes. They have no clue that their leftover culture is a product of insidious Marxist cultural usurpation manifested mostly in the 1960's.

Wow
WillMunny
RoshawnMarkwees

Neither of you have a clue. You're both just mouthing he same garbage and lies you've been spoon fed.

You're painting everyone of them with the same brush. I don't want to do the same but you can bet every RWNJ will do the same cuz day-um, you dummies just cannot think for yourselves.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Go FUCK YOURSELF, you lying, lying, lying, lying sack of shit! I went to 41 Dead shows in the early '90s, I have ASTRONOMICALLY more firsthand experience with hippie-garbage than you will if you live to be 500, you horse's ass! I've always loved Jerry's joyous, emotional music...but his fans, not so much. Hell, hippies are psychopathic enough that 10 years ago I watched these dreadlocked, tie-dyed SICK motherfuckers cyber-bully the Dead's bipolar, unstable piano player into committing suicide. For no good reason whatsoever. But I should expect a psychopath like yourself to sympathize with the vicious psychopaths in the peace/love/granola routine.
u mad?

If you are going to talk about Obama. At least don't lie.

Why you stupid, lying, idiot, jackass, I don't need to lie. Obama himself wrote about his being a hippy dope smoker himself in his own book you damned fool! At least try to have even a smattering of knowledge about the things you engage in! The worst thing in the world are fools like you who have opinions on things, don't even know the difference between opinion and fact, then are too lazy to even investigate them before drawing conclusions and telling others they are wrong about them! You can't argue with ABC News, after all, they are right about everything else about Trump now, aren't they?

Barack Obama and His Pot-Smoking 'Choom Gang'
If you never took a toke, you're abnormal. He smoked pot with his adolescent friends; Obama was NEVER a hippie.

My problem with hippies (I'm a long-time Grateful Dead fan, so I know from experience) is that they're peace, love and granola thing is faker than a $6 bill. Hippies are some of the most mean-spirited, cold-blooded, self-absorbed, irresponsible, immature, intellectually retarded and have no sense of humor at all. Which I find remarkable in people who do the ultimate laughing-fit drug, LSD.
They're backwards, regressive moronic Marxist dupes. They have no clue that their leftover culture is a product of insidious Marxist cultural usurpation manifested mostly in the 1960's.

Wow
WillMunny
RoshawnMarkwees

Neither of you have a clue. You're both just mouthing he same garbage and lies you've been spoon fed.

You're painting everyone of them with the same brush. I don't want to do the same but you can bet every RWNJ will do the same cuz day-um, you dummies just cannot think for yourselves.

Go FUCK YOURSELF, you lying, lying, lying, lying sack of shit! I went to 41 Dead shows in the early '90s, I have ASTRONOMICALLY more firsthand experience with hippie-garbage than you will if you live to be 500, you horse's ass! I've always loved Jerry's joyous, emotional music...but his fans, not so much. Hell, hippies are psychopathic enough that 10 years ago I watched these dreadlocked, tie-dyed SICK motherfuckers cyber-bully the Dead's bipolar, unstable piano player into committing suicide. For no good reason whatsoever. But I should expect a psychopath like yourself to sympathize with the vicious psychopaths in the peace/love/granola routine.
u mad?

Anal retentive too. "41 Dead shows". Apparently he had what's known as a "bad trip". :dunno:

Every time I read one of his rants I get hungry for granola.

Wow
WillMunny
RoshawnMarkwees

u mad?

Anal retentive too. "41 Dead shows". Apparently he had what's known as a "bad trip". :dunno:

Every time I read one of his rants I get hungry for granola.
The Dead played Hartford. A bunch of Deadheads slept in the park. I was driving to work one morning and there were a bunch of them standing in a circle by the road, brushing their teeth. Must've been a storm drain there. LOL

I am frankly appalled at your attacks and disparagement and unwillingness to embrace the dope-smoking hippy. I am here to defend and stand up for the hippy! Some of our greatest Americans have been hippies! The hippy movement produced at least one if not two of our highest leaders, two U.S. Presidents in fact!

President Bill Clinton and First Lady, Senator, Secretary of State and Presidential Candidate, the Honorable Hillary Rodham Clinton! Hippies Extraordinaire!!!

View attachment 135897

Democrat. I will have you know that ol' Willie has smoked hash and snorted coke with the best of them, while fondling underaged girls and getting blow-jobs from unpaid volunteer workers at the capitol in the Oval Office! And Hillary is a fine example of your predatory lesbian. Of course, Hillary is the man, just as with her regular family.

View attachment 135898

Democrat. And Barry Santoro aka Barack H. Obama smoked choom with the best of them on the ol' gang at Columbia while fronting himself off as a constitutional scholar. HOLD YER TOKES, BARRY! HOLD YER TOKES! GIMME A STEAMBOAT!!!

View attachment 135899

This is the guy who not only came up with yer healthcare, but also bailed out Solyndra, paid for dead cars, transparency, LGBT rights, weaponized the IRS and CIA, tied up all the federal land, released dozens of top terrorists, froze the government, released thousands of hardened criminals back onto the streets to kill again, legalized marijuana, legalized cop hate, legalized rioting, invented ISIS, sent western Europe and the Middle East into mass chaos, gave Russia the green light to invade Crimea, made it profitable to get shot by police, wiretapped world leaders and journalists alike, gave Iran a deal they could not refuse, played baseball with Castro, and looked the other way when the Russians were tapping into the election.

Democrat.

So if you have a problem hippies, well, then maybe you have a problem with me, and if you like, we can take it out into the street! Because I simply cannot sit by and let some of our finest Americans, as only the Democratic party could possibly bring us, be disparaged to be picked apart on account of low integrity, low morale, body odor and lice, not to mention general scumminess. No sir. I will not stand for it.
LOL! That is one dayum great post!!! :thup:

Damn Gracie --- you're easily impressed at 2:47 in the morning.... :eusa_shifty:

Dang, Pogo, you are still awfully boorish at 2:43 in the afternoon!

Ah, Life in Duh Bubble....

....................................................... Yes, LIFE IN THE

blowing-bubbles-small-113406397_0.jpg

second-security-firm-says-russian-hackers-are-behind-dnc-hack-505461-2.png

dnc_sign_ap_605.jpg

DNC.jpg

Last edited:
I am frankly appalled at your attacks and disparagement and unwillingness to embrace the dope-smoking hippy. I am here to defend and stand up for the hippy! Some of our greatest Americans have been hippies! The hippy movement produced at least one if not two of our highest leaders, two U.S. Presidents in fact!

President Bill Clinton and First Lady, Senator, Secretary of State and Presidential Candidate, the Honorable Hillary Rodham Clinton! Hippies Extraordinaire!!!

View attachment 135897

Democrat. I will have you know that ol' Willie has smoked hash and snorted coke with the best of them, while fondling underaged girls and getting blow-jobs from unpaid volunteer workers at the capitol in the Oval Office! And Hillary is a fine example of your predatory lesbian. Of course, Hillary is the man, just as with her regular family.

View attachment 135898

Democrat. And Barry Santoro aka Barack H. Obama smoked choom with the best of them on the ol' gang at Columbia while fronting himself off as a constitutional scholar. HOLD YER TOKES, BARRY! HOLD YER TOKES! GIMME A STEAMBOAT!!!

View attachment 135899

This is the guy who not only came up with yer healthcare, but also bailed out Solyndra, paid for dead cars, transparency, LGBT rights, weaponized the IRS and CIA, tied up all the federal land, released dozens of top terrorists, froze the government, released thousands of hardened criminals back onto the streets to kill again, legalized marijuana, legalized cop hate, legalized rioting, invented ISIS, sent western Europe and the Middle East into mass chaos, gave Russia the green light to invade Crimea, made it profitable to get shot by police, wiretapped world leaders and journalists alike, gave Iran a deal they could not refuse, played baseball with Castro, and looked the other way when the Russians were tapping into the election.

Democrat.

So if you have a problem hippies, well, then maybe you have a problem with me, and if you like, we can take it out into the street! Because I simply cannot sit by and let some of our finest Americans, as only the Democratic party could possibly bring us, be disparaged to be picked apart on account of low integrity, low morale, body odor and lice, not to mention general scumminess. No sir. I will not stand for it.
LOL! That is one dayum great post!!! :thup:

Damn Gracie --- you're easily impressed at 2:47 in the morning.... :eusa_shifty:

Dang, Pogo, you are still awfully boorish at 2:43 in the afternoon!

Thangyew. Yes that's my peak time of day. :eusa_dance:

Stop being such a smug, self righteous asshole.

I will if you will.

"Yes, sometimes I would go to a party and drink too much." "I don't think I was clinically an alcoholic." ~G.W. Bush.
And Trump bragged about grabbing women's genitals, not women he had a relationship with, just any woman he could get a hold of. Your 'heroes' are no better than anyone else's and often worse.

Non-sequitur. Drinking a bit too much, or grabbing beauty contestants by the pussy who are offering it because they want to win a contest and are throwing themselves at you does not constitute being a Hippy.

Drinking a little over or (if you are lucky enough) having beautiful women throw themselves at you and say: "Take me! Take me!" does not even remotely rise to the level of being a child molester and rapist, pedophile and heavy drug user.
Oh now quit picking on Rush.

Forum List

Back