14cv88

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
The owner of a Ford truck bearing the license plate 14CV88 will have to find a new message after the DMV on Wednesday canceled its earlier approval of that series of letters and numbers.

A photo of the truck hit the Web a few days ago, went viral on car and other blogs and finally came to the attention of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, an advocacy group for American Muslims. On Wednesday morning, the group complained to the DMV that the plate contained a white supremacist and neo-Nazi statement.

Virginia stamps out license to hate: DMV recalls plate with coded racist message

The owner of a Ford truck bearing the license plate 14CV88 will have to find a new message after the DMV on Wednesday canceled its earlier approval of that series of letters and numbers.

A photo of the truck hit the Web a few days ago, went viral on car and other blogs and finally came to the attention of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, an advocacy group for American Muslims. On Wednesday morning, the group complained to the DMV that the plate contained a white supremacist and neo-Nazi statement.

Virginia stamps out license to hate: DMV recalls plate with coded racist message

Thanks for letting me know about this.

I'm glad to know that white people have freedom of speech in America still. Thank goodness. I was starting to think I was being paranoid.
:razz::razz::razz:

Forum List

Back