149 years ago today

Statistics say white people are by far the largest benefactors of this new system. Wait.....its always been like that.

Only because in absolute numbers because they are over 70% of the population. Percentage wise between the races is a whole different ball game.

According to Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

- 29 million people are on welfare
- 39% white: 11,661,000
- 38% black: 11,362,000

- US population: 313,544,041
- White: 72.4%: 227,005,885
- Black: 12.6%: 39,506,549

Math time!:

Whites: 11.661,000 / 227,005,885 * 100 = 5.13%
Blacks: 11,362,000 / 39,506,549 * 100 = 28.75%

That means the total percentage of all white people in America on welfare is: 5.13%

While the total percentage of all black people in America on welfare is: 28.75%

Statistics is not as much of your your friend as you thought it was, is it?

The fact of the matter is that we are all slaves to this filthy government and that fvcking 13th Amendment isn't worth the paper it is written on..
Were not talking about percents. We are talking about raw numbers. Specifically that if welfare was stopped this instant more whites would suffer than Blacks. Sorry
But the effects of the welfare system inaugurated by LBJ had effected a preponderance of black families and whites only marginally.

As LBJ said:
" - I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years. - "

And there you have it. What was done to the black family structure and sense of independence was purposeful.

A strategy by Nixon to turn the south Republican to win in the electoral college or a few predidential elections was not important at all compared to the plan by LBJ and subsequent Democrats to subjugate an entire "race" of people by putting them on the liberal plantation of servitude.

LBJ said nothing of the sort, but Nixon's southern strategy was very effective.

I never said anything bothers me. I doubt very seriously whether you can match my standard of living, education and social standing.

All brought along by my individual effort and the support of Black people whose mind isn't as brainwashed as yours.
Sorry didn't see this until now. Not impressed. I retired at 42. Live on a cliff overlooking the Caribbean. Own two homes outright in SoCal. Four children, three college graduates, no outside help at all. Fourth child served three years in the ME. You'll have to do better than that. :)

Your curses are dead, Ms. Sock.
What bothers you doesn't bother me. :)
:lol: Of course it does, so I have repelled your curse back onto you.

Haitians are very weak spell meisters compared to Creole Americans.
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png

I never said anything bothers me. I doubt very seriously whether you can match my standard of living, education and social standing.

All brought along by my individual effort and the support of Black people whose mind isn't as brainwashed as yours.
Sorry didn't see this until now. Not impressed. I retired at 42. Live on a cliff overlooking the Caribbean. Own two homes outright in SoCal. Four children, three college graduates, no outside help at all. Fourth child served three years in the ME. You'll have to do better than that. :)

Some of us don't have to.

Night. :D

Statistics say white people are by far the largest benefactors of this new system. Wait.....its always been like that.

Only because in absolute numbers because they are over 70% of the population. Percentage wise between the races is a whole different ball game.

According to Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Math time!:

That means the total percentage of all white people in America on welfare is: 5.13%

The fact of the matter is that we are all slaves to this filthy government and that fvcking 13th Amendment isn't worth the paper it is written on..
Were not talking about percents. We are talking about raw numbers. Specifically that if welfare was stopped this instant more whites would suffer than Blacks. Sorry
But the effects of the welfare system inaugurated by LBJ had effected a preponderance of black families and whites only marginally.

As LBJ said:

And there you have it. What was done to the black family structure and sense of independence was purposeful.

A strategy by Nixon to turn the south Republican to win in the electoral college or a few predidential elections was not important at all compared to the plan by LBJ and subsequent Democrats to subjugate an entire "race" of people by putting them on the liberal plantation of servitude.
When did LBJ say this? Far as i know its just a rumor. Do you have something like a transcript or an audio recording? You know something like I provided with 2 RNC chairmen admitting to the southern strategy along with a video of Lee Atwater.

Math time!:

As LBJ said:

When did LBJ say this? Far as i know its just a rumor. Do you have something like a transcript or an audio recording? You know something like I provided with 2 RNC chairmen admitting to the southern strategy along with a video of Lee Atwater.

No one has a primary source of LBJ saying anything of the sort, but Lee Atwater said it outright.

The Far Right has brought in a pretend Haitian Creole spell doctor because nothing else has worked. Now they are desperate enough to try magic! :lol:

Math time!:

As LBJ said:

No one has a primary source of LBJ saying anything of the sort, but Lee Atwater said it outright.

The Far Right has brought in a pretend Haitian Creole spell doctor because nothing else has worked. Now they are desperate enough to try magic! :lol:
I tend to think its possible but I have searched high an low for a source but nothing to date. The poster that is supposedly a Garifuna will eventually out themselves.

The Garifuna is a made up name for a made up people seeking group identity. These folks need to define themselves, yes.

Math time!:

As LBJ said:

The source of the quote is Robert Kessler's book "Inside the White House".

From his book Inside The White House:

Once, while on a trip with two governors, Johnson reportedly made the following comment in explaining why the civil rights bill was so important to him. He said it was simple:
“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” —Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One

Kessler is known for scooping tabloid sounding but eventually 100% true stories (Secret Service scandals)

Whether you trust him on that quote or not is your call; or whether you believe that comment from LBJ is beneath him.

The book doesn't list any sources that a historian would consider impeccable; but as far as I'm aware he's never been proven wrong.

The reality that LBJ is well known for using the "N" is well documented. Click the video and hear for yourself:

Math time!:

As LBJ said:

Once, while on a trip with two governors, Johnson reportedly made the following comment in explaining why the civil rights bill was so important to him. He said it was simple:
“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” —Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One

Kessler is known for scooping tabloid sounding but eventually 100% true stories (Secret Service scandals)

Whether you trust him on that quote or not is your call; or whether you believe that comment from LBJ is beneath him.

The book doesn't list any sources that a historian would consider impeccable; but as far as I'm aware he's never been proven wrong.

The reality that LBJ is well known for using the "N" is well documented. Click the video and hear for yourself:

Only ONE of the Governers reported LBJ saying that, and he actually recanted at one time, and then later changed his story again.

However, LBJ was an asshole, so it really is easy to believe the man who used to have his cabinet gather in his bathroom while he was taking a shit would say that.

I had a good friend with the last name of American Horse, a good friend of mine. I remember Wounded knee and sand creek, too. Anniversaries are like that.

Math time!:

As LBJ said:

How can the source of the quote be in someone elses book if LBJ made it? There should be independent documentation of the quote like a transcript or recording not a "reportedly" in a book someone is selling for profit. How can you prove someone didn't say something? Ronald Kessler has to prove himself right in order to have any credibility. Like I said earlier I tend to think he may have said it but it really doesnt matter if he did or not to be honest. It still doesnt have anything to do with the admission of the GOP regarding the southern strategy.

It is my, and every American's, right to call "boo" on American horse's silliness above.

It is my right to question an unproven comment attributed to LBJ.

I can't prove a negative. The "source"'s word is not enough, particularly one who worked for a tabloid.

The Garafuna is a made up name for a made up people seeking group identity. These folks need to define themselves, yes.
No they are a real people but the story this one is pushing defies belief. i know 2 people that are Garifuna. They call themselves something else but I forget what.

Paya Bay Resort - Roatan Honduras The Fascinating Garifuna
Try Punta Gorda, Roatan. You'll have better luck. Paya Bay is a tourist resort.

Your Garifuna "friends" probably call themselves Garifuna, Garínagu, or....wait for it.....Caribs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back