142 afghans massacred by Germans

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
it's probably the deadliest massacre committed by germans since WW2!

a german minister has yet resigned, but the defence minister is defending this bloody air strike that killed more than 142 civilans in Kunduz.

the war for liberty :clap2:

Deadly Afghanistan air strike killed 142 - Top secret Bundeswehr bomb video truth hidden - News - Bild.de

BBC News - German ministers face Kunduz air strike inquiry

after that mr obamafool want to send more warriors there!

skull251006_228x282.jpg

I don't blame the Germans. They were keeping the stolen fuel trucks out of the hands of the insurgents. At least they are doing something to help, unlike some of our "allies" just holding our coat. Learn and move on.

I don't blame the Germans. They were keeping the stolen fuel trucks out of the hands of the insurgents. At least they are doing something to help, unlike some of our "allies" just holding our coat. Learn and move on.

Real smart move by the Germans. Now they have created a couple of thouand more Taliban from the friends and relatives of the innocent victims. :cuckoo:

Real smart move by the Germans. Now they have created a couple of thouand more Taliban from the friends and relatives of the innocent victims. :cuckoo:

Of course because the strike is the result of unprovoked aggression by Western allies, right?

Yeah, you got the :cuckoo: right. But joke's on you.

Oh you mean like Papa Obama

Papa Obama fights terrorism or Left claims, "he is creating more terrorists"

Thats fine. Im sure the Germans have alot more of those bombs to use on FUTURE Taliban fighters as well. I guess the civilians should learn to stop trying to steal fuel from an organized army in a war zone. They were probably muslims anyway, so its not a complete loss.

a german minister has yet resigned, but the defence minister is defending this bloody air strike that killed more than 142 civilans in Kunduz.

Deadly Afghanistan air strike killed 142 - Top secret Bundeswehr bomb video truth hidden - News - Bild.de

skull251006_228x282.jpg

:lol:

nice how you chose a completely unrelated pic to go with your moronic twisting of a real fuckup. which btw has been posted about in detail. esp. about the fallout in germany. where we actually put pressure on our responsible fuck-ups in this case.

skull251006_228x282.jpg

Funny how people like you, scream and shout when civilians are killed by NATO actions, yet remain silent when civilians are killed by terrorists. Guess we can see exactly where your loyalties lie.

Funny how people like you, scream and shout when civilians are killed by NATO actions, yet remain silent when civilians are killed by terrorists. Guess we can see exactly where your loyalties lie.

For your edification: We always expect better behavior from allies then enemies. Shocking?
If the definition of "NATO" and "terrorist" is the same....then yes, of course we should expect the same type of behavior and not bother to get upset...

I'm seeing from reactions that some here think it is unpatriotic to care when innocent people die...

I'm seeing from reactions that some here think it is unpatriotic to care when innocent people die...

Seeing responses to threads like these reminds me that in the mind of certain posters, Muslims aren't fully human.

It seems extraordinary to me that during the last week of July, 1943, Operation Gomorrah, created one of the greatest firestorms raised by the RAF and United States Army Air Force in WWII, killing roughly 50,000 civilians in Hamburg and practically destroying the entire city.

66 years the Germans get all weepy because they MIGHT have killed 143 Afghanis.

We've come a long way.

Last edited:

skull251006_228x282.jpg

it's not the first nor the second time that afghans are massacred like insects by nato warriors!

hundreds are killed each year, morever Taliban are not considered as terrorists

Robert Naiman: Team Obama: Afghan Taliban Not a Threat to U.S.

US doesn't classify Taliban as terrorists, paper finds - Democratic Underground

Forum List

Back