141 year old Florida cold record SHATTERRED!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
BY 6 DEGREES..............:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

141 year old cold weather record falls in Jacksonville Weather - Home

Here is is.....not even Thanksgiving and Floridians are lost dealing with having to look for firewood for the first time in generations!!!!

And then we have the internet screwballs lecturing us about how the planet is warming!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

OK s0ns.............whatever you say!!! We're real sure its resonating with the folks!!!:rock:

hmmmmmm

This flies in the face of the alarmist drivel and HOTTEST YEAR EV'A mantra that a few morons around here use all the time.. I wonder how GISS is going to change the temps without alerting people of a -2.6 deg C to keep that mantra alive..

You made me do a query into how many LOW max temperature records were crushed in the last 17 days and the HIGH low maximum temps were crushed.

2,726 Daily low maximums.
1,358 Daily high-lows
2,687 Historical maximum lows were exceeded.

Holy Crap!

And that is just the areas in the northern hemisphere..

Wow. You two just don't give up with the stupid, do you?

Must be frustrating for you, all the fail you keep hitting, every way you turn. I guess repeating stupid fallacies is like comfort food for you.

Must be frustrating for you, all the fail you keep hitting, every way you turn. I guess repeating stupid fallacies is like comfort food for you.

141 years s0n..............you're pwned...............again. You just hate getting the red hot poker up the ass called reality which causes your head to explode.:blowup:

Record cold...........by 6 degrees.:disbelief: It happened.........on Wednesday!!!

Who's not winning?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::boobies:

but I'm sure that in Australia somewhere you have a record warm day, right? Because, wait for it......it's close to summer. Holy crap, in Australia in summer it gets hot. WOW!!! Who'd have expected that. Come on all you nutjob alarmists post that hot day in a little town in east Australia now. That one that had a high in the 90s. We're waiting.

Global temp anomaly today, +0.57C. Hence the word "global" in "global warming".

Climate Reanalyzer

Sucks to be jc and skook. Since the global data says they're cult kooks, they'll now have to scream some cult kookery about how the global data is all a fraud.

Global temp anomaly today, +0.57C. Hence the word "global" in "global warming".

Climate Reanalyzer

Sucks to be jc and skook. Since the global data says they're cult kooks, they'll now have to scream some cult kookery about how the global data is all a fraud.
In Australia, right? hahahaahahahahahaha global temp, that's the silliest thing.

You're like the Jehovah's Witnesses were when Jesus failed to show up in 1873 - it was irrefutable that their stupid cult was a fraud, but the excuses flowed like piss from a drunk whore.

I mean, I'm not comparing you to a drunk whore, I have no beef with drunk whore's, after all...

Your cult is the stupidest fucking religion on Earth - bar none.

You're like the Jehovah's Witnesses were when Jesus failed to show up in 1873 - it was irrefutable that their stupid cult was a fraud, but the excuses flowed like piss from a drunk whore.

I mean, I'm not comparing you to a drunk whore, I have no beef with drunk whore's, after all...

Your cult is the stupidest fucking religion on Earth - bar none.

He has like 2 supporters on this whole forum.............the rest in here respond to this limpwrister with these words which are so appropro...............

Forum List

Back